CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake's music taste.

Guest MikeD

Guest JackoTC

Oh, him. Well I don't give a flying fuck about his music taste. Or anything else about him either. Being an astronaut isn't what it used to be. If Sandra Bullock can do it any cunt can. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Admin, for some reason your dog shit site keeps requoting Bill. Sort it out you hat wearing faggot. Mike, in answer to your post, I just find the automatic mockery of successful bands in bad taste. What proof of how good an artists music is, is more emphatic than record sales? I've got an eclectic taste in music, and enjoy a lot of obscure music. But lazy stereotyping of people who like popular music fucking infuriates me.

Bono's a cock wallet - enough said!

42 minutes ago, Ape said:

Agreed - it grips my shit too. There is no right or wrong with music; it's all down to personal taste. Music snobbery is close to footballist cunts arguing over which bunch of overpaid pricks is best. I have very broad taste in music and give not one fuck if it's a genre or band that isn't considered to be "in". It makes me so angry I've considered writing a letter to the lead singer of Echo And The Bunnymen about it.

I think a lot of it is down to mood and what situation you're in when you're listening to a particular type of music. I just thought that when you're strapped to a rocket going at fuck knows how many 1000's of mph his choice was a little bit wanky.

Could have been Space Oddity or Rocket Man I suppose, now that would have been fucking original! I'll bet if he ever reads this and finds out I don't approve he'll be wracked with guilt though. That'll ruin his little fucking trip!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I quite like Coldplay and U2. Obviously it depends upon the song, but they've both put out some good tunes in their time. I did a nom about music snobbery not so long back. Looking at the cunts corner music exchange thread, the majority of you have an absolutely abysmal fucking taste in music. Obscure, alternative fucking shite that no one has ever heard of. Have a word with yourselves, you might disdain so called "commercial" music, but its commercial because it's good and can sell. Fucking hipster cunts.

I did some stage work for U2 on their first tour, back in the early 80s. They were shit then and they're still shit now. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Ape said:

The early U2 stuff was really good. October is my favourite album closely followed by Boy.

I preferred Bloody Sunday... oh.. not the song...

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

Who the fuck is Tim Peake ?

He's out of this world, man.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it ...

Yeah, nothing worse when they've "got the painters in".

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Manky said:

I like romantic mood music like Tenpole Tudor doing 'Swords of a thousand men'

well if you like mood music, Enya does some good stuff...I believe their are a few fans of her on CC who could upload some. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Manky said:

I like romantic mood music like Tenpole Tudor doing 'Swords of a thousand men'

Franks attempt at musical fame.  He had to change the name of the act from Bumboy Frank "sucking the Pork Swords Of A Thousand Men."  

U2 made some decent tunes as far as I know, but I've never been much of a rock/pop fan. And Bono is most definitely a cunt. Coldplay, from what I've heard seem to have nicked Portisheads MO and watered it down into something quite uninteresting. And I notice that nobody is mugging off the spaceman for liking Queen. Freddy went to my school.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, deebom said:

U2 made some decent tunes as far as I know, but I've never been much of a rock/pop fan. And Bono is most definitely a cunt. Coldplay, from what I've heard seem to have nicked Portisheads MO and watered it down into something quite uninteresting. And I notice that nobody is mugging off the spaceman for liking Queen. Freddy went to my school.

I've never been keen for Queen's music.  It always seemed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of music aficionados.  Look at some of the video clips, and you have Fred sporting the horn, women in the audience throwing their bras and knickers at him, when he was secretly wishing for the blokes'.  If they had no lyrics to their music, it probably would have improved their sound exponentially.  

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just found the thread, and you happened to agree with me at the time. You've obviously spent a weekend in Hoxton since, getting anally smashed by a bearded hipster whilst he serenades you with the lyrics to some obscure, cardigan wearing, indie fucking student band.

I can't be fucked to find the thread, but I seem to remember agreeing because I like what's the story morning glory. Coldplay and U2 are still about as good as an arse full of chips.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Frank. said:

Bill plays with two decks, Mike. He's awarded me plenty of likes too... reverse psychology. He's not really the 'liking' type. 

Frank's right Mike. Sorry to disappoint, but I really do think you are a spastic invalid of a cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank's right Mike. Sorry to disappoint, but I really do think you are a spastic invalid of a cunt. 

sorry confused now.......are you liking Mike or saying what we all think about him......this reverse stuff is really fucking with my head..............err man 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, luke swarm said:

sorry confused now.......are you liking Mike or saying what we all think about him......this reverse stuff is really fucking with my head..............err man 

Apologies. I want to make this abundantly clear - Mike is a spastic, invalid cunt.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Oh no, how will I cope?