CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas TV

Looks like the usual fucking bollocks on this festive day, again.

The bbc have out-done themselves this year with Mrs Browns fucking boys, Strictly cunts dancing super duper Xmas special, Call the midwife (fucking yawnfest). ITV are giving us Our Cilla tribute wank.

There's a Chas n Dave knees up, for us Cockernies, and a bit of Michael Buble to mellow us out.

Jesus fucking wept, pass me the bleach. CUNTS

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

The bbc have out-done themselves this year with Mrs Browns fucking boys, Strictly cunts dancing super duper Xmas special, Call the midwife (fucking yawnfest). ITV are giving us Our Cilla tribute wank.

There's a Chas n Dave knees up, for us Cockernies, and a bit of Michael Buble to mellow us out.

I agree....it would actually be better if they left it as normal.....at least that way there would be no disappointment.....last night was dismal....I mean how many times do we need to see "Taken"...

Tthe xmas special of "cant pay we will fucking take it away cunts" was on, I expected loads of childrens xmas parties being raided and Santa's being repossessed but it was just the usual pile of feckless African immigrants being put out onto the street.    

Unadulterated shite on all the main terrestrial channels. Looks like a DVD or two later. In the good old days, at least Morecambe and Wise were worth watching as well as...er...actually fuck all else. And Alan fucking Yentob was paid over half a million for this total bollocks.

I think it is all a plot to drive us to the pub on Christmas Day but most of the pubs are shut today. That is a double skullfuck.Thank fuck Mrs Manky had the initiative to source a fair number of decent bottled beers so I can hunker down and wait until life returns to normal. Ted, Ted 2, Kajaki, '71 and Bridge over the River Kwai were all in my Christmas stocking this morning so I will survive.

Spare a thought for those less well off today, and laugh your fucking tits off at their misfortune. Cunts

The tv is just clichéd fucking wank just now.

Every fucking presenter "now, if you're just starting the dinner", "if you're waiting for the family to come round", "if you're unwrapping your presents".

YES, WE FUCKING GET IT!! IT'S FUCKING, CUNTING, BASTARDING CHRISTMAS!!! WE FUCKING KNOW, WE GET THE FUCKING HINT!!

The suicide rate goes up at this time. You're more than welcome to add to that cliché, you bunch of boring, predictable, charmless cunts!

Fucking.......fucking.......fucking.........BLEACH!!!!!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

Mrs Browns Boys. Grrr. See that cunt? As an Irish cunt abroad-ish, that shite makes my blood boil. It reminds me how many Irish really are pigshit-thick. My father tells me every time I see him about this as if it's novel and absolutely outrageous- what, a man, dressed as a woman? Feck? Absolutely fucking hilarious dad, isn't it about time you were dead you daft cunt? It is a sad incitement to the Irish and that a very fat fraction of the population absolutely fall over laughing at this ugly drab cunt.

26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Mrs Browns Boys. Grrr. See that cunt? As an Irish cunt abroad-ish, that shite makes my blood boil. It reminds me how many Irish really are pigshit-thick. My father tells me every time I see him about this as if it's novel and absolutely outrageous- what, a man, dressed as a woman? Feck? Absolutely fucking hilarious dad, isn't it about time you were dead you daft cunt? It is a sad incitement to the Irish and that a very fat fraction of the population absolutely fall over laughing at this ugly drab cunt.

Never understood the appeal of this fucking shite. Like you say, man dressed as woman, how fucking original. It's like something out of the fucking seventies and it wouldn't have been fucking funny then. Totally over the top, cringe-worthy fucking bollocks and anyone who likes it is a cunt.

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I thought  'The Clangers' were good this morning. The Iron Chicken is my favourite character but I must admit the Soup Dragon is a flid.

A poofy chicken? Whatever next?

4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

don't be a cunt Baws , Tiny lives on a small planet millions of miles from earth. There she gives copious blowjobs to Major Clanger who is a notorious peado. Pay attention you prick

Well, you're obviously compensating for something...

24 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

It's not all bad. Those mercenary cunts at Sky are showing highlights of this summer's ashes. I'm enjoying that with a baileys and tonic, while Mrs H flicks herself off upstairs. 

Are you related to Applescruff?:D

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Charlie Hunt said:

Apparently I'm the alter ego of every cunt on this forum. I get the impression that a new user is such a rare event here that cunts are reluctant to accept it has actually happened.

We only accept the very lowest, sub-human degenerates on here. In order to do so, we have a vetting system worthy of M16, to weed out anyone with decency or politeness. I'd like it to be put on record that you passed all the tests with flying colours you odious swine. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

At least we have the ashes though, eh Apple?

I'd like to scatter your ashes, in the dog shit of some awful Glasgow estate. Whoops, merry Christmas xxx

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We only accept the very lowest, sub-human degenerates on here. In order to do so, we have a vetting system worthy of M16, to weed out anyone with decency or politeness. I'd like it to be put on record that you passed all the tests with flying colours you odious swine. 

My father, an equine veterinarian, has a vetting system you should get with. Once you're dosed up with ketamine, a bolt is blasted through your forehead, and then you're driven to a council land fill. Whoops! Happy Xmas xxx

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

My father, an equine veterinarian, has a vetting system you should get with. Once you're dosed up with ketamine, a bolt is blasted through your forehead, and then you're driven to a council land fill. Whoops! Happy Xmas xxx

Quincy, a Christmas with you on ketamine sounds far better than the interminable bollocks I've just sat through today. 

One particular family friend deems himself one of those 'straight talking, no nonsense cunts'. He is actually just a highly opinionated fuckwit whose opinions are incredibly reductionist and simplistic. He shouldn't be allowed to vote, but claims he could sort out the country, especially the immigration problem, within days.

I'd far rather spend the festive season fucking minging prostitutes and injecting horse tranqs into both our arms in some horrible Glaswegian slum, rather than ever sit through another prolonged meal with the aforementioned complete fucking spacker.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Quincy, a Christmas with you on ketamine sounds far better than the interminable bollocks I've just sat through today. 

One particular family friend deems himself one of those 'straight talking, no nonsense cunts'. He is actually just a highly opinionated fuckwit whose opinions are incredibly reductionist and simplistic. He shouldn't be allowed to vote, but claims he could sort out the country, especially the immigration problem, within days.

I'd far rather spend the festive season fucking minging prostitutes and injecting horse tranqs into both our arms in some horrible Glaswegian slum, rather than ever sit through another prolonged meal with the aforementioned complete fucking spacker.

I never realised that you and Manky were friends Stickers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, it's true, there are much worse fates. One of which is me having to suffer a certain tedious cunt in laws chat on a day like today, a ex ba boss who only ever engages a cunt if this is the subject, or it can obviously be steered onto it. Arrogant cunt, making snide in jokes about gay cabin staff, et cetera, et cetera, inducing me to down the wine like crazy to dull the cunt down, and when that failed, head to the bathroom cabinet to flip a coin over- all 32 paracetamol - or go back out.

Luckily as fuck for you team of crack cunts, I'm made of sterner stuff than that, and am now hiding in the woodshed smoking a sly one skinner and slagging him off behind his back to some cunt I haven't met, albeit an entertaining one.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill, it's true, there are much worse fates. One of which is me having to suffer a certain tedious cunt in laws chat on a day like today, a ex ba boss who only ever engages a cunt if this is the subject, or it can obviously be steered onto it. Arrogant cunt, making snide in jokes about gay cabin staff, et cetera, et cetera, inducing me to down the wine like crazy to dull the cunt down, and when that failed, head to the bathroom cabinet to flip a coin over- all 32 paracetamol - or go back out.

Luckily as fuck for you team of crack cunts, I'm made of sterner stuff than that, and am now hiding in the woodshed smoking a sly one skinner and slagging him off behind his back to some cunt I haven't met, albeit an entertaining one.

I'm deeply sorry. My old man worked for BA. He said that almost without exception, everyone else who worked there was a self-absorbed cunt with a very high opinion of themselves, who as you say only want to talk about their time in the airline. The most tragic of the lot are the former Captains who still insist on being address as Captain long after retirement.