CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas TV

As 2015 draws to a close we hit the absolute fucking nadir of terrestrial TV, and that's a low cunt of a bar to start with.

Can't decide which mincing freak of nature repulses you most? Why not start with Alan Carr on Channel 4, before turning over (fnaar fnaar) for Graham Norton on BBC1. No takers? How about the mono-talented Jools Holland on BBC2 (said talent appears to be semen-swallowing) and some fat Welsh cunt. In the face of these open goals what does ITV come up with? A repeat of Piers Morgan sticking his tongue up Cilla Black's clag-ridden arsehole, followed by 2 hours of "The Nation's Favourite Bond Song". 

Thank fuck I'm going out.

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As 2015 draws to a close we hit the absolute fucking nadir of terrestrial TV, and that's a low cunt of a bar to start with.

Can't decide which mincing freak of nature repulses you most? Why not start with Alan Carr on Channel 4, before turning over (fnaar fnaar) for Graham Norton on BBC1. No takers? How about the mono-talented Jools Holland on BBC2 (said talent appears to be semen-swallowing) and some fat Welsh cunt. In the face of these open goals what does ITV come up with? A repeat of Piers Morgan sticking his tongue up Cilla Black's clag-ridden arsehole, followed by 2 hours of "The Nation's Favourite Bond Song". 

Thank fuck I'm going out.

It appears to be the same shit that we get all fucking year long but just has "New Year Special" tagged onto it. Apart from Jools Holland, that's the only time we hear of the flid cunt.

48 minutes ago, MikeD said:

It appears to be the same shit that we get all fucking year long but just has "New Year Special" tagged onto it. Apart from Jools Holland, that's the only time we hear of the flid cunt.

Jools Holland's Hootenany. Pass me the fucking razor blade. What a load of shit.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
21 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

Jools Holland's Hootenany. Pass me the fucking razor blade. What a load of shit.

Here, use this one that I've been soaking in bleach.