CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

North of England floating away.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Manky said:

I live on the right side of the Pennines, the left side you Yorkshire cunt. Stuff that white rose up your arse twatface.

Typical of a Manc... can't get his shoes on the right foot... Remember, God is Right, and Gods' Own County is on the Right...

You've got Fred fucking Dibnah to the left, Alan Titchmarsh to the right, and inbetween that shite northern sandwich you have got Leicester.

Is it any wonder you all turn to drink and wife beating? If I didn't utterly fucking disdain you all, I'd almost pity you. A flood of biblical proportions to wash away the filth of the north would be a genuine kindness. It would also be a vindication of Darwinism, in that it will eradicate those thick bastards who choose to build a house in a valley when there are hills everywhere as far as the fucking eye can see.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've got Fred fucking Dibnah to the left, Alan Titchmarsh to the right, and inbetween that shite northern sandwich you have got Leicester.

Is it any wonder you all turn to drink and wife beating? If I didn't utterly fucking disdain you all, I'd almost pity you. A flood of biblical proportions to wash away the filth of the north would be a genuine kindness. It would also be a vindication of Darwinism, in that it will eradicate those thick bastards who choose to build a house in a valley when there are hills everywhere as far as the fucking eye can see.

Shit rolls downhill and no wonder the bland environs of Norfolk are a natural place for the shit to settle. The way the country is moving, sinking in the south and rising in the North, eventually you will all have to move up here unless you like sleeping standing up.

If we decide to let you in.  The North shall rise again.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Considering about 85% of the entire south is a floodplain, that's a bit fucking rich coming from a southern puff who lives so far south you may as well be French...

Your lot screamed for Oor Dave to visit the stricken sites... What did you think he was going to do? Part the waters like Canute "did"..?

.....we didn't want the fucker here but he turned up anyway... with such a fucking entourage that half of York was flooded and the other half shut so the cunt didn't get bombed by ISIS...

Decimus thinks he can walk on water. He should be up here helping in our minor inconvenience rather than wasting his talents working as a PA to an Albanian Big Issue seller. He is such a gobby cunt, they should take his teeth out and put beds in for half a dozen displaced families.

Wankers bosses at the environmental agency have been rewarded with massive payouts. Bosses responsible for Britain’s flood defences have been awarded bonuses worth almost £300,000. Nice work from our government, cut millions from the budget , give a bit back under great publicity and reward the Cunts at the very top.

They need paying well and big bonuses to pay for Caribbean holidays when the rainy season starts. The greedy thick skinned shameless self serving cunts. Only 5 more years to an undeserved knighthood for sucking politicians knobs 

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You can't blame the Government for excessive rainfall.

Enter the blame culture brigade.

I can blame the Government for cutting the budget on flood defences, then rewarding the heads of the departments for making those cuts with large bonuses then claiming the flood defences did in fact work, but were breached, whilst all the time sending money to India in foreign aid, although the Indian government don't want it. Cunts.

31 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

We should just report the cunt for "off topic" and "thread derailing" every single fucking post....

Or rule 7, bickering and arguing, they don't stand for that.

No....hang on a minute.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Why the fuck Admin don't clip this cunts wings. Fucks the threads up with utter shit irrelevant posts time after time. Not in the least bit entertaining and only here to annoy. 

Because ProfB is Mrs Roops' 'creative outlet'.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Because ProfB is Mrs Roops' 'creative outlet'.

I have mentioned that in the past and thought I was the only to think that.

As I have also said before,if your face fits you won't get deleted/banned.