CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

North of England floating away.

At least it's a proper disaster. At this time of year the media are usually predicting the end of the fucking world because a few flakes of snow have landed on London.

Does look a bastard though.

I'm converting my garden shed into an Ark. Two of everything for restocking the North with my rebreeding programme

2 Hop plants

2 xboxes

2 hybrid bicycles

2 southerners for menial tasks

2 meat and potato pies

2 bottles of bleach for when the southerners piss me off.

OK. Forget the southerners

9 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Maybe us Southerners could do a charity song to help out. "Do they know it's Christmas"? We could get the silly cunt Frank, to do the dance routine.

We could do one for them up in Scotland as well.

Then again, we could take the alternative view of not giving a fuck.

Hmmm....let me think.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I'm converting my garden shed into an Ark. Two of everything for restocking the North with my rebreeding programme

2 Hop plants

2 xboxes

2 hybrid bicycles

2 southerners for menial tasks

2 meat and potato pies

2 bottles of bleach for when the southerners piss me off.

OK. Forget the southerners

Hopefully your wife will find another dog who isn't shooting blanks to ensure the continuation of the species when the flood subsides.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Like the lesser Ape species of the Amazon basin, northerners due to their unevolved nature ,are incapable of swimming. Thankfully.

It would be nice to have a bit of Atlantic between us and the awful southern scum .

With our Northern resilience, we will get through. Obviously the government won't give a fuck because it is mostly southern puffs running/fucking up things. We will not cry for help. We will not moan. In fact we will not be stopped taking our whippets for a walk o'er t'mooers. Business as usual. Fuck off all you southern cunts

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

With our Northern resilience, we will get through. Obviously the government won't give a fuck because it is mostly southern puffs running/fucking up things. We will not cry for help. We will not moan. In fact we will not be stopped taking our whippets for a walk o'er t'mooers. Business as usual. Fuck off all you southern cunts

The difference between north and south can be explained with Gravy.

Northerners live on it.

We southerners live on its train.

I have never met a Southern twat who didn't consider himself to be a Del boy type cheeky cockney sparra like wideboy. Replace the entire population of the south with cardboard cutouts of Dale Winton to add a bit of character to the shitehole.

Meanwhile up north we will just carry on mopping up.

1 minute ago, Degenerategambler said:

We might send some architects up there, to show you how to build houses. I.e not on fucking bridges.:D

Bit harsh, whole areas of the north have been washed away , properties and businesses ruined, the cost to rebuild will run in to the tens of pounds.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

We might send some architects up there, to show you how to build houses. I.e not on fucking bridges.:D

What, to Edinburgh ? Thick cunt.