CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Canned Laughter

Witheredscrote

What a cunt 'canned laughter ' is. Two programmes last night were full of the shit, David Jason's crap about a bunch of thick northern cunts which would have actually made me laugh if his shop was flooded. Then there was Nan Tate , good wholesome southern entertainment totally ruined by the same shit , plus a big headed dwarf trying to remember his lines. Next thing will be that cunt Quincy cocksucker adding the shit to his poor ,padded out, offerings to encourage us to see them as funny.  

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

What a cunt 'canned laughter ' is. Two programmes last night were full of the shit, David Jason's crap about a bunch of thick northern cunts which would have actually made me laugh if his shop was flooded. Then there was Nan Tate , good wholesome southern entertainment totally ruined by the same shit , plus a big headed dwarf trying to remember his lines. Next thing will be that cunt Quincy cocksucker adding the shit to his poor ,padded out, offerings to encourage us to see them as funny.  

Most programmes on tv nowadays have no option but to have canned laughter. If they were waiting for genuine laughs we'd have more chance of an Applescruff post without mentioning fucking cricket.

Comedy is meant to reflect life, finding humour in everyday things, or so I am told. Cut out the middle man and for a real healthy laugh just wait for some cunt getting run down or a real plane crash.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Even worse than the canned laughter, is the happy clappy shows, such as Strictly cunts dancing, family fortunes, where the audience is forced to engage in this noisy cuntery.

At least with Strictly* you get to see some skimpy dresses, tight arses and toned legs flouncing around in mid air....

The girls I mean...the girls...

* Just remember the Mute button...

38 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

At least with Strictly* you get to see some skimpy dresses, tight arses and toned legs flouncing around in mid air....

The girls I mean...the girls...

* Just remember the Mute button...

Ah you've seen my tambourine dance then? If I'd known I'd have put some knickers on.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah you've seen my tambourine dance then? If I'd known I'd have put some knickers on.

Couldn't really see anything, Gyps. That fur covering is knitting itself into an insulated garment. If you like, I can help sort it out. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Seen it, filmed it, "added value" to it, and sold it down the market....

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Whenever I see a new nomination from Withers, I'm filled with the kind of excitement that only an overcast Sunday afternoon in Slough can match.

Fucking terrible.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That explains a lot, I thought the noise was the tambourine rattling.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Whenever I see a new nomination from Withers, I'm filled with the kind of excitement that only an overcast Sunday afternoon in Slough can match.

Fucking terrible.

Bill, this cunt Withers is the worst sort of spineless nematode imaginable. When one clocks that flag icon of his, it might as well be a rainbow for all the faggot-nuances it carries, and I don't mean greenpeace, rather, other men's ringpieces.

Theres something so base and seedy about the cunt that any dealings with him, no matter how indirect, leave one with a bad taste in the mouth, not as bad as the fecal/jizz notes in his, but fucking approaching it. What a total cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

Forget canned laughter, how about the false smiling weather girls. The leader of the widest false smile has to belong to bbc breakfast Carol Kirkwood. The false grinning idiot talks about hurricanes and floods looking like the Cheshire cat. If the camera cuts early she looks a proper misery then hey presto it's all teeth. Gordon Brown was also a false smiling cunt.