CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear hats indoors

Earl of Punkape

Hats aren’t the quintessential article of clothing they once were but are still worn for fashion and for function. Knowing when to remove a hat is as important as wearing the right hat for the occasion and to avoid looking like a cunt ( Anyone who wears a baseball cap). Gentlemen remove their hats when indoors.Exceptions include various transport vehicles or sporting stadia. 

Throughout history hats identified social standing and removing a hat was a gesture of respect and good manners.Men took off their hats in Christian churches, when they entered someone’s home, when greeting a superior and always in the presence of a lady. Ladies were entirely exempt from “hat rules,” wearing them whenever and where ever they wished. While some of these customs are now passé , even in today’s casual and banal culture men and women still remove their hats as a sign of courtesy. Unlike Lewis Hamilton who recently wore a silly pork-pie hat for his indoor interview and had his ridiculous earrings jutting out from the sides.

I own the following hats.

Black silk top hat (morning suit)

Assorted flat tweed hats (golf and shooting)

Several Panama hats.

I liked Jeremy Clarkson's stuffed Beaver hat in the recent Patagonia Top Gear special.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hats aren’t the quintessential article of clothing they once were but are still worn for fashion and for function. Knowing when to remove a hat is as important as wearing the right hat for the occasion and to avoid looking like a cunt ( Anyone who wear a baseball cap). Gentlemen remove their hats when indoors.Exceptions include various transport vehicles or sporting stadia. 

Throughout history hats identified social standing and removing a hat was a gesture of respect and good manners.Men took off their hats in Christian churches, when they entered someone’s home, when greeting a superior and always in the presence of a lady. Ladies were entirely exempt from “hat rules,” wearing them whenever and where ever they wished. While some of these customs are now passé , even in today’s casual and banal culture men and women still remove their hats as a sign of courtesy. Unlike Lewis Hamilton who recently wore a silly pork-pie hat for his indoor interview and had his ridiculous earrings jutting  out from the sides.

Several Panama hats.

I liked Jeremy Clarkson's stuffed Beaver hat in the recent Patagonia Top Gear special.

I wear your mother as a hat, I also help out in her 'garden'.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wear your mother as a hat, I also help out in her 'garden'.

You're light a dunce hat, you stupid cunt, but otherwise, reasonable effort.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thanks punkape, I mean Frank , sorry Quincy,  that means a lot coming from you three.

The multiple ID shite is more tired than anal.

Guest luke swarm
47 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hats aren’t the quintessential article of clothing they once were but are still worn for fashion and for function. Knowing when to remove a hat is as important as wearing the right hat for the occasion and to avoid looking like a cunt ( Anyone who wear a baseball cap). Gentlemen remove their hats when indoors.Exceptions include various transport vehicles or sporting stadia. 

Throughout history hats identified social standing and removing a hat was a gesture of respect and good manners.Men took off their hats in Christian churches, when they entered someone’s home, when greeting a superior and always in the presence of a lady. Ladies were entirely exempt from “hat rules,” wearing them whenever and where ever they wished. While some of these customs are now passé , even in today’s casual and banal culture men and women still remove their hats as a sign of courtesy. Unlike Lewis Hamilton who recently wore a silly pork-pie hat for his indoor interview and had his ridiculous earrings jutting  out from the sides.

Several Panama hats.

So what are you saying....that hats are cunts or that hats are for cunts.....or is it a purely arbitrary matter hats are cunts but some hats are actually ok when you get to know them.

What are your feelings about Turbans......cunts or not cunts. You see it opens up a whole minefield of questions....Hardhats, Judgewigs, pope hats, Burberry chavcunt baseball hats.

Is Eddie your Gardener?

54 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Oh for fucks sake, ban the cunt admin, both of them this time.

It ain't going to happen AP. The rules don't apply to that cunt. He must "doing favours" for someone.

19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

So what are you saying....that hats are cunts or that hats are for cunts.....or is it a purely arbitrary matter hats are cunts but some hats are actually ok when you get to know them.

What are your feelings about Turbans......cunts or not cunts. You see it opens up a whole minefield of questions....Hardhats, Judgewigs, pope hats, Burberry chavcunt baseball hats.

Is Eddie your Gardener?

I would like to see the return of the bowler hat. A symbol authority and learning.

A turban is fine. I recently met a Sikh in Edinburgh who had a turban in tartan and he spoke perfect English with a Connery twang. A fine fellow.

i wouldn't wear a turban myself.........

Just now, Punkape said:

I would like to see the return of the bowler hat. A symbol authority and learning.

A turban is fine. I recently met a Seik in Edinburgh who had a turban in tartan and he spoke perfect English with a Connery twang. A fine fellow.

i wouldn't wear a turban myself.........

Sikh and ye shall find......

TAXI!!!!

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No it was a Sikh and he had a pregnant camel with him!

I'm sure it was without child until you came into contact with it. Are you related to the Parker-Bowles?

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Those involved in the bus and rail industry should go back to wearing hats and smarten themselves up a lot. They should take a leaf from the airlines and take a pride in their uniforms instead of looking like scruffy cunts.

Have you finally been caught drink driving in your range rover and now been reduced to public transport ?. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I'm sure it was without child until you came into contact with it. Are you related to the Parker-Bowles?

Barker-Growles, more fucking like.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Throughout history hats identified social standing and removing a hat was a gesture of respect and good manners.Men took off their hats in Christian churches, when they entered someone’s home, when greeting a superior and always in the presence of a lady. 

The only time I'd take my hat off for you is if you were being hauled past me in the back of a black hearse.

I'd doff my cap and bow my head. Then I'd follow the car to then funeral, get pissed up on Blue Nun sitting on the back pew, abuse any mourners in the unlikely event some turn up, before shitting on your grave while doing a little fucking jig, and finally I'd wipe my arse with your obituary in the Rhyl Informer later that week.

Now I really do have a good reason for telling you to kill yourself.

21 hours ago, Punkape said:

Those involved in the bus and rail industry should go back to wearing hats and smarten themselves up a lot. They should take a leaf from the airlines and take a pride in their uniforms instead of looking like scruffy cunts.

Couldn't agree more, most fucking bus drivers in london look like a sack of shit tied in the middle with the exception of the other silly cunts who wear fingerless black leather gloves and wrap around Oakley glasses like their piloting a fast jet - fucking arse clowns!