CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of Veterinary Medicine.

Decimus

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind how many fucking rats it'd buy me, I could have a weeks worth of toothless blow jobs from one of Heartsease's finest crack whores for £70.

Or a full season ticket to Gurt.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

diseases directly transmitted by Rats

• Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome. This is a viral disease that is transmitted by the rice rat. This disease is spread in one of three ways: inhaling dust that is contaminated with rat urine or droppings, direct contact with rat feces or urine, and infrequently due to the bite of rat.
  • Leptospirosis. This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted by coming into contact with infected water by swimming, wading or kayaking or by contaminated drinking water. Individuals may be at increased risk of Leptospirosis infections if they work outdoors or with animals.
  • Rat-bite Fever. This disease may be transmitted through a bite, scratch or contact with a dead rat.
  • Salmonellosis. Consuming food or water that is contaminated by rat feces bacteria can cause this disease.
  • Dengue fever.
  • Halitosis.
  • Aids. ( Gay community)

You dirty rat eeeeheee!!

That's my James Cagney impersonation.

I'll get my homburg!

A friends daughter had a pair of rats. They used to wind the friends Yorkshire terrier up something chronic. It was fucking hilarious. They really are clever little fuckers.

The only animal I'd fucking pay out for is one on my plate surrounded by gravy and 'taters,family cajoled me into letting them have 2 dogs years ago and now that they're brown bread,never again,hairs,shit everywhere and always badgering for attention,oh and fucking noisy cunts too.........then there was the dogs..........

• Like 1

Guest yariman

Living up to every stereotype going, I used to have a ferret - a lot like rats in that they're clever, funny and affectionate (in a bitey chewy kind of way).  Only difference is the pissy smell, which you get used to pretty quickly - Punkape, living in his Walter Mitty bedsit world, should have already adapted to those kind of stenches...

Guest nobgobbler
On 11/01/2016, 07:26:10, yariman said:

Living up to every stereotype going, I used to have a ferret - a lot like rats in that they're clever, funny and affectionate (in a bitey chewy kind of way).  Only difference is the pissy smell, which you get used to pretty quickly - Punkape, living in his Walter Mitty bedsit world, should have already adapted to those kind of stenches...

One of our school pets was a ferret. No cunt wanted to take the stinky fucker home during the holidays. The other school pet was a huge sow. 

8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

One of our school pets was a ferret. No cunt wanted to take the stinky fucker home during the holidays. The other school pet was a huge sow. 

That's what my folks said about me at that age.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9 January 2016 at 13:28:41, Decimus said:

My boy has got a pet rat who he thinks the world of, and to be fair, we're all really keen on him. I know they are not every one's cup of tea, but they are actually really sweet, affectionate and intelligent.

Unfortunately, he has been a bit under the weather the past week so I took him to the vets today to see if there is anything they can do. The Vet suggested trying out some anti-biotics and anti-inflammatory meds, which I was willing to try as it would break my sons heart if anything were to happen to him. As he is small, we only needed a tiny dose, so I was expecting a 20 quid bill tops. So imagine my fucking suprise when I am landed with a bill for SEVENTY FUCKING QUID. I nearly had a fucking stroke when I saw it and asked if it was correct, only to be told that it was. I paid it, as I would never have an animal put down unless they were gravely ill and it would be a kindness, regardless of the species, as long as they are not suffering, and he is still happy, eating and in no visible pain.

It's disgusting how they choose to capitalise on peoples emotions and bonds with their pets. Obviously I do not expect a free service, but the amount of profit they have made today just out of me, must be appallingly high. They are greedy fucking cunts who know that they have got most people against a wall and can hold them to ransom over their emotions. It's even more disgusting that some people will not be able to afford ongoing, or even one off treatments, and the amount of healthy animals that are either needlessly put down or left to degenerate and sicken because of the veterinary sectors greed is fucking disgusting.

Mrs C used to have her rat out all the time but the last couple of years I can only surmise it has crawled back up its hole and died. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 11/01/2016, 05:11:52, deebom said:

A friends daughter had a pair of rats. They used to wind the friends Yorkshire terrier up something chronic. It was fucking hilarious. They really are clever little fuckers.

Those are the only things I hate about Yorkshire, them fucking terriers!!!

Little nasty, noisy bastards they are, teeth like fucking needles, so much shaggy hair you can't grab hold on the bastards to throw them over the garden wall, and if you even sit on the sofa of someone who's got some, them cunts can launch themselves from the kitchen to the sofa behind your head in half a second...

I would cheerfully use my old dockers to marmalise every fucking single fucking one against a brick-fucking-wall...

On 11/01/2016, 07:26:10, yariman said:

Ferrets are clever fuckers, hold them by the neck and they can still bite your fucking elbow... cunts...

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

That was the Headmasters Secretary...