CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

posh tart flies plane to australia ...

colonelkurtz

... so some bored never done a days work in her life woman has flown a plane to australia .. well whoopee fucking doo ... the bbc "news" predictably gushes forth with "Some early reports suggested it was a solo flight - Ms Curtis-Taylor was the only pilot to fly the vintage bi-plane, but she had a support team of engineers travelling with her in a separate aircraft, as well as a camera crew, who would sometimes sit in with her" ... so actually just a cunting "ok yaah" jolly despite all the bollocks about "recreating the spirit of amy johnson" and "She admitted she had "lost my rag several times dealing with people on the ground" during frequent refuelling stops ... you'd have been lucky to avoid a torque wrench in the fucking kisser if you're type  had met some of the ground crew refuelling teams i've dealt with , you cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

... so some bored never done a days work in her life woman has flown a plane to australia .. well whoopee fucking doo ... the bbc "news" predictably gushes forth with "Some early reports suggested it was a solo flight - Ms Curtis-Taylor was the only pilot to fly the vintage bi-plane, but she had a support team of engineers travelling with her in a separate aircraft, as well as a camera crew, who would sometimes sit in with her" ... so actually just a cunting "ok yaah" jolly despite all the bollocks about "recreating the spirit of amy johnson" and "She admitted she had "lost my rag several times dealing with people on the ground" during frequent refuelling stops ... you'd have been lucky to avoid a torque wrench in the fucking kisser if you'd have met some of the ground crew refuelling teams i've worked with you cunt.

Her and Ewan McGregor will probably be doing a dual trip soon. Just them and the 100 strong back-up team, fuck knows how they'll manage.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure we'll get the "she was only supposed to fly to Paris but being a woman got lost lol lol lol".

shit, what have I just done?

Women don't get lost. They just go the scenic route.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Women don't get lost. They just go the scenic route.

And that's a typical womans "scenic route"... Paris? Yeah, via Melbourne...

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I once flew down the steps at The Broughton Arms.

Flew?  I thought that was more like "sailed", afterall, you were 3 sheets to the wind...

Coat?