CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Bowie

Neil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
36 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Ash's to ash's dust to dust......RIP  

Ziggy, what the fuck is this shit? 

The corner is ahead of the media for Quincy, just saw this. Fuck sakes, 69. Being a Peter Pan type id have thought he'd go on forever. RIP.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Lemmy then Bowie. If these tthings come in 3's, I am worried for that multi talented and iconic rock legend, Lenny Henry 

Or Bono. (Please)

Manky, it's a fucking travesty. I note that Kanye West prick is still breathing, there's no justice.

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Manky, it's a fucking travesty. I note that Kanye West prick is still breathing, there's no justice.

Agreed. My list of people I am wishing to die is fucking huge. It seems most of the recent losses arent on it. Each day I wake up hoping.

47 minutes ago, Manky said:

Lemmy then Bowie. If these tthings come in 3's, I am worried for that multi talented and iconic rock legend, Lenny Henry 

Or Bono. (Please)

This is  very true Manky. I'm just hoping that ProfB is secretly a famous music icon.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
48 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This is  very true Manky. I'm just hoping that ProfB is secretly a famous music icon.

It's probably one of those Jedward imbeciles.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Agreed. My list of people I am wishing to die is fucking huge. It seems most of the recent losses arent on it. Each day I wake up hoping.

ISIS should be given a limited hunting licence for certain cunts. Jay - Z. Any puffed up cunt like that who's wealth seems to increase proportionately to how big a cunt of an ego they have. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

ISIS should be given a limited hunting licence for certain cunts. Jay - Z. Any puffed up cunt like that who's wealth seems to increase proportionately to how big a cunt of an ego they have. 

Kanye West is still breathing too! Fucking liberty!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I do hate that West cunt something rotten. "the greatest rock star in the world" , what a fucking cock. Parading around the main stage on his own at Glastonbury screaming "n**ger". Wonderful stuff. Have a billion dollars sir, put your feet up, why, launch your own aftershave- you've earned it. What a faggot.

I worked on crowd management at a Kanye West concert at one of the local venues. I detest the cunt with a passion but there were one or two good bits in the concert, involving audience participation. That was one or two good bits more than Paul Weller the previous night.

Some of these 'rock stars/artists/musicians' have a definite sell-by date after which they should be flung in a skip or fed to the homeless.

Not so David Bowie. He was always worth a watch. I hope he is now sat at the top table with Lemmy, calling Elvis a useless fat cunt.

He's probably sucking Stephen Gateley off whilst being bummed by Freddie Mercury while Michael Hutchence is hanging from the nearest door with an orange in his gob wanking furiously at the sight of it........meanwhile Lemmy is fucking everything in a skirt whilst off his tits on coke,heaven indeed

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, neil298 said:

He's probably sucking Stephen Gateley off whilst being bummed by Freddie Mercury while Michael Hutchence is hanging from the nearest door with an orange in his gob wanking furiously at the sight of it........meanwhile Lemmy is fucking everything in a skirt whilst off his tits on coke,heaven indeed

You are one twisted cunt. The depths of depravity your mind dwells in are far beyond my comprehension. You are definitely in the running for this years Shit Romantic Fiction award this year, cornered by that egocentric, boring, depressing bundle of shite, Morrissey last year. I hope he dies of fucking AIDS after being bummed by that prick George Michael. Or Marc fucking Almond.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The only way he could have been a bigger cunt was to call himself Kanye North because everything is shit up North.

44 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The only way he could have been a bigger cunt was to call himself Kanye North because everything is shit up North.

I'm pretty sure the stupid cunt called his son North.

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Where I come from that is fighting talk. Cunt

Guest nobgobbler
47 minutes ago, Manky said:

Where I come from that is fighting talk. Cunt

These southern cunts need introducing to northern hospitality. I could give you a hand to bury him on the North York Moors if you like. Afterwards, I know where there's a nice tea shop.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

These southern cunts need introducing to northern hospitality. I could give you a hand to bury him on the North York Moors if you like. Afterwards, I know where there's a nice tea shop.

Been there before Myra?