CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tone Tee

Guest MikeD

Just seen an ad for this. The latest in "slimming technology" apparently. I suppose that being fat cunts, it's too much effort to actually exercise and change their diet to lose some weight.

"Fuck that, i'll buy a t-shirt which is more or less a fucking corset and nobody will know the difference." Fucking stupid, lazy, deluded, fat, sweaty cunts.

untitled.png.4b2e175c41a2173f89d949568fc

3 hours ago, MikeD said:

Just seen an ad for this. The latest in "slimming technology" apparently. I suppose that being fat cunts, it's too much effort to actually exercise and change their diet to lose some weight.

"Fuck that, i'll buy a t-shirt which is more or less a fucking corset and nobody will know the difference." Fucking stupid, lazy, deluded, fat, sweaty cunts.

He's fooling no one, the adipose balloon!

Looks like John Hurt, just before the Alien shot out of his guts.

42 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Some people eh? You didn`t give the supplier though Mike... or if it was available in black xl. Conceited twats .

Never noticed the price either but it'll probably be 'scientifically developed' and therefore vastly fucking overpriced for what is basically a fucking tight t-shirt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 January 2016 at 1:03 PM, MikeD said:

Don't forget those electric muscle toner things, some fat cunts need, really,  a low powered taser to involuntarily flex whatever muscle the contacts are placed on, instead of just doing it them fucking selves. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

.............to involuntarily flex whatever muscle the contacts are placed on, instead of just doing it them fucking selves. 

I can hear neil getting all hot and bothered.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
How many ways to spell niel/neil/niall?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/16/2016 at 5:21 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

I can hear neil getting all hot and bothered.

How many ways to spell niel/neil/niall?

[/quote]

For poofy cunts like Ape, there's KNEEL!