CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who twiddle with your bits

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

I hate it when these annoying cunts come to visit you and can't resist picking stuff up and twatting about with it. She's a sort of adoptive grand daughter, 9 years old, off her head on sugar and associated shit. She barged in recently, larger than life, propped herself on the arm of the sofa swinging her skinny legs then bounced on the leg rest. Went to the bog and didn't wash her hands, well not in the sink anyway but the bidet was wet. I could hear the clinking of my perfume bottles on the glass shelf and the clunk of one of them as it fell in the sink. Then from the kitchen I heard the ping of what I thought was the microwave and assumed she was warming her milk drink but no. When they finally fucked off the oven on the stove wouldn't work and I thought it was broken, so I was without it for fucking ages. Turned out the little cunt had tinkered with the clock and partially set the oven timer so it wouldn't turn on. Life's crap enough without these shitcunts and their stupid teeth grindingly loathsome antics. Fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

For fucks sake just give it a good punching next time it visits. If parents complain , fucking ditto.

Life's so unfair. Can't punch kids in the face.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 1/15/2016 at 8:51 AM, nobgobbler said:

I hate it when these annoying cunts come to visit you and can't resist picking stuff up and twatting about with it. She's a sort of adoptive grand daughter, 9 years old, off her head on sugar and associated shit. She barged in recently, larger than life, propped herself on the arm of the sofa swinging her skinny legs then bounced on the leg rest. Went to the bog and didn't wash her hands, well not in the sink anyway but the bidet was wet. I could hear the clinking of my perfume bottles on the glass shelf and the clunk of one of them as it fell in the sink. Then from the kitchen I heard the ping of what I thought was the microwave and assumed she was warming her milk drink but no. When they finally fucked off the oven on the stove wouldn't work and I thought it was broken, so I was without it for fucking ages. Turned out the little cunt had tinkered with the clock and partially set the oven timer so it wouldn't turn on. Life's crap enough without these shitcunts and their stupid teeth grindingly loathsome antics. Fuck off.

Gobbie, I had such high hopes that you were going to regale us with a tale of your catting about in the dive pubs when I saw twiddling with your bits.  Alas....

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I don't go in pubs Wiz. Any twiddling is done in car parks and lay bys. 

How have you escaped the male population?  If ever a woman was a "keeper..."