CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

68 Guns

Jiggerycock

Guest DingTheRioja

I was hoping this was a nom about them all dying in a ball-peen hammer related incident at the local KFC....

..still............ there's always next year...

They are "on tour" again this year, the only gigs sold out are the 3 in wales... no fucker else is going...

16 minutes ago, nocti said:

I had to go onto YouTube to find out what the fuck you lot were on about, and now I want 3 minutes of my life back please. If you don't do straight up refunds, then I'll keep that song in exchange for a few ProfB posts then, fuck it.

Fuck you!

You were warned but oh no, you had to come the big swinging dick and take a look.

You got what you deserved and since you actually copped the visuals, were they all 'neckerchiefs and long leather trenchcoats' trying to give it the 'wild eyed desperado gazing into the abyss with a cobalt-eyed flinty stare......with a mullett' vibe, or have I misremembered?

2 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Prof.. stop spamming threads with multiple shit...

That's like saying to a kid, 'don't do that'. You know it'll just make the fucker worse.

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm both literally, and figuratively, green with envy. I'm not sure how I'll sleep tonight knowing that I don't have your love and respect.

Your days are done here Decs. If the sheep don't like you it's over.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

You're in there!!

My mrs, the infamous grendel, knows that I am on here and it is all a laugh, however she says that stalkers like profb should watch out! There is no way that I will have an easy time over this. Shit!

52 minutes ago, Alex Noakes said:

My mrs, the infamous grendel, knows that I am on here and it is all a laugh, however she says that stalkers like profb should watch out! There is no way that I will have an easy time over this. Shit!

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure Prof's axe technique has been finely honed over the years and you won't feel a thing.

19 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck you!

You were warned but oh no, you had to come the big swinging dick and take a look.

You got what you deserved and since you actually copped the visuals, were they all 'neckerchiefs and long leather trenchcoats' trying to give it the 'wild eyed desperado gazing into the abyss with a cobalt-eyed flinty stare......with a mullett' vibe, or have I misremembered?

Sooo mean to the cute and loveable nocti. 

I will not fistfuck you xxxx

In all seriousness though, I can't for the life of me remember the video. I put this down to both trauma blocking the memory of it, and the few beers I had after catching up with an old friend post-work.

I'm not watching it again to find out either, as a certain discomfort still lingers. I recommend much sterner warnings when discussing such foul bollocks in future Jigs, you bastard.