CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paying £480 for sex with a Norwich 13 year old

Neil

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

He admitted himself quiet a while back he only posts his dreary shit to get responses and to wind up people.

Is that opposed to the people who post on here to not get responses ond not wind up people.

Millions of them on here.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You have to wonder at the mentality of cunts who think that paedophilia is a subject for amusement.......especially as they are the same cunts who scream and shout and threaten the nonces with their macho bullshit. I wonder who is the real subject of their ire? 

EVERYTHING is a subject for amusement otherwise everyone would be a humourless cunt not unlike yourself,got any cancer jokes?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Is that opposed to the people who post on here to not get responses ond not wind up people.

Millions of them on here.

I mean as opposed to those who come on here to cunt everything and everyone off but not sink so low as to accuse others of finding amusement in paedophilia.

9 hours ago, scotty said:

"Hello little girl," I said. "Would you like a puppy?" 

"No thank you," she replied. "I've already eaten." 

It's not easy being a paedophile in Korea. 

There you go, paedophilia and casual racism in one handy package. 

You absolute cunt Scatty , I have laughed ( inwardly) about that all day. I repeated it to a French neighbour and he laughed out loud. That is as good as a joke gets , making a Frenchman laugh. believe you me.

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

You absolute cunt Scatty , I have laughed ( inwardly) about that all day. I repeated it to a French neighbour and he laughed out loud. That is as good as a joke gets , making a Frenchman laugh. believe you me.

Out of interest mate, did you translate it into french? :)