CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New landlord 'buy to let' rules

Neil

So as from today it is down to landlords to check that their incoming tenant is legally here in Britain, for fucking fucks sake,this government has passed the buck because it hasn't got a fucking scooby who should or shouldn't be here,how about doing your fucking job and stop these freeloading cunts coming here in the first place.Reminds me of how the Italians approached the problem of African immigrants flogging hookey designer bags and sun glasses to tourists,instead of sending in the carabinieri and running the cunts out of the country they brought in a fine of 2000 euros for anyone caught purchasing off them!.If the government want us to self police then I'm all for it,supply me with an AK 47 and I'll make sure these law breaking foreigners don't fucking bother us again

Ps all landlords are cunts

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't worry, the govt will always find a way to fuck private landlords over, and charge them for the priviledge./..

..the cunts are even changing the tax laws so you can't put your fucking mortgage against tax, "because its not a business cost"...

IT'S A FUCKING FINANCE FUCKING CHARGE YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING STANDARD FUCKING TAX FUCKING OFF-FUCKING-SET!!!!!

FUCKING!

Neil, I am a landlord and I am a cunt.

You cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Don't worry, the govt will always find a way to fuck private landlords over, and charge them for the priviledge./..

..the cunts are even changing the tax laws so you can't put your fucking mortgage against tax, "because its not a business cost"...

IT'S A FUCKING FINANCE FUCKING CHARGE YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING STANDARD FUCKING TAX FUCKING OFF-FUCKING-SET!!!!!

FUCKING!

Neil, I am a landlord and I am a cunt.

You cunt.

Put the cunt's rent up Ding. Tenants are cunts, especially the ones who sneak 3 fucking cats in. I'm off to check it out tomorrow. Hope she gets Lyme disease the cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I am also a landlord. I also use an agent who gets paid a monthly fee or rather he takes what he thinks he's earned and is kind enough to let me have the rest. I am sure that this cunt would get the bollicking if there were any freeloading fucking scroungers in my gaffe whether they are foreign or not. So fuck off you cunts, just who is the clown of an MP in charge of immigration?

I see Cherie Blair is the new poster girl for landlords. She thinks that their human rights are infringed by just about everything.  She is one obnoxious cunt.

Bella Lugosi is the new poster girl for Ninja cyclists.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I am also a landlord. I also use an agent who gets paid a monthly fee or rather he takes what he thinks he's earned and is kind enough to let me have the rest. I am sure that this cunt would get the bollicking if there were any freeloading fucking scroungers in my gaffe whether they are foreign or not. So fuck off you cunts, just who is the clown of an MP in charge of immigration?

Got a letter last week saying the new regs only apply to private landlords. Local authorities get away with it , what a fucking surprise. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Put the cunt's rent up Ding. Tenants are cunts, especially the ones who sneak 3 fucking cats in. I'm off to check it out tomorrow. Hope she gets Lyme disease the cunt.

If only I could... the cunts have us by the balls with that one as well... "I'm a single muvver I am"... goes screaming to the council because she damages something, then doesn't payher rent on time every month.. we get it... but days late everytime... the Agents ring her, and if they ever get her to answer she finds "something wrong"... in a totally renovated house...

Fucking scumbags tenants, the fucking lot of them....

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I hate Agents, just a bunch of scheming wannabes, however, they are a fucking good legal buffer between us and the oiks... "Professional Agent" means that they can, and do, carry the can for a lot of the adminstrative type shit such as this...

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Got a letter last week saying the new regs only apply to private landlords. Local authorities get away with it , what a fucking surprise. 

Did anyone in Middlesbrough get that letter then??