CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cyclists With Absurdly Bright Flashing Lights

Ape™️

Now, before our resident "ninja' mounts his cuntish soapbox, I know that cyclists have a right to be seen on the roads. My gripe is with these cunts who have super bright strobing lights, that almost blind other road users. I was following a cuntclist last night and it's rear flashing light made it almost impossible to clearly see the road situation in front of me - my eyes just couldn't cope with the ever-changing brightness. Some of the front lights I've seen are even worse. A constant, bright light is fine, but these strobing ones are a hazard to other road users and should be made illegal. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

What are lights? Cycle ninjas don't want to be seen. 

Then they will end up squashed under my Land Rover. I also ride motorbikes and am fully aware of vehicle blind spots, but come on, make it easier to see you, after all, all car drivers are blind and are not looking for you in the first place. 

5 hours ago, deebom said:

Strobing lights are shit, I keep mine on constant beam. Car lights don't strobe, so why do bike lights? I'm surprised it hasn't been legislated against yet.

Because cyclists don't need a licence or insurance so can basically do what they fucking like.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Because cyclists don't need a licence or insurance so can basically do what they fucking like.

The amount of damage a cycle can do is miniscule compared to the damage a fume belching metal box can cause. At top speed, me and my bike would bounce off a brick wall, not demolish it. I have also done a cycling proficiency training course although this isn't a license or compulsory.

Can you name the last time a cyclist killed a motorist? 

What would you set the excess level at before payout?

It would be a tax for zero emissions yet Toyota Prius drivers would be exempt. Your shout Snatch.

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

The amount of damage a cycle can do is miniscule compared to the damage a fume belching metal box can cause. At top speed, me and my bike would bounce off a brick wall, not demolish it. I have also done a cycling proficiency training course although this isn't a license or compulsory.

What would you set the excess level at before payout?

It would be a tax for zero emissions yet Toyota Prius drivers would be exempt. Your shout Snatch.

Cyclists are also road users,therefore should contribute something especially when a cyclist scratches the side of a car,which I have seen been done deliberately. Unless cyclists peddle along with keys in their hands.

It's not about who killed who,thats just bollocks. Some cyclists I've seen are fucking dangerous,the way they swerve in and out sometimes causing the car driver to swerve to avoid hitting them.

There are cunts on bikes and cunts in cars.

Emissions do not play a role in any of this. That tax is just another way of screwing money out of people.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Cyclists are also road users,therefore should contribute something especially when a cyclist scratches the side of a car,which I have seen been done deliberately. Unless cyclists peddle along with keys in their hands.

It's not about who killed who,thats just bollocks. Some cyclists I've seen are fucking dangerous,the way they swerve in and out sometimes causing the car driver to swerve to avoid hitting them.

There are cunts on bikes and cunts in cars.

Emissions do not play a role in any of this. That tax is just another way of screwing money out of people.

Stupid cyclists should die. They give us real cyclists a bad name.

VED or Vehicle Excise Duty is an emissions based tax. If you want to pay no VED there are a number of cars on the market under the Excise Duty limit but if you want a big boys toy that growls and belches fire and brimstone then you must pay for the privelidge as the law stands.

Talking of Brimstone. I would like a couple on my bike to do a Jihadi John style death shot on some of the more arrogant, self-centered, little penis compensating wankers on the road.

Just now, Manky said:

Stupid cyclists should die. They give us real cyclists a bad name.

VED or Vehicle Excise Duty is an emissions based tax. If you want to pay no VED there are a number of cars on the market under the Excise Duty limit but if you want a big boys toy that growls and belches fire and brimstone then you must pay for the privelidge as the law stands.

Talking of Brimstone. I would like a couple on my bike to do a Jihadi John style death shot on some of the more arrogant, self-centered, little penis compensating wankers on the road.

As I said there are cunts in cars as well. I also ride a motorbike and like you,there are some that give us a bad name. The way some of them cut through traffic deserve to get hit.

I still think that cyclists should have some form of insurance and if you have your own lane then a bit of a donation in the form of tax should be made.

48 minutes ago, Manky said:

Manky you northern cunt you are welcome to pedal around that drug infested, gun hot spot, shit hole Manchester on your bmx with stabilisers , however those fucking holier than Thou fucking cyclists on their big boy bikes down south are taking over London with the help of uber cunt and leader of lycra clad wankers Boris Johnson. The cycle routes are causing gridlock in central London and are killing me every time I sit in my car for hours on end. Cyclist are all massive cunts , flashing lights or no flashing fucking lights.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

As I said there are cunts in cars as well. I also ride a motorbike and like you,there are some that give us a bad name. The way some of them cut through traffic deserve to get hit.

I still think that cyclists should have some form of insurance and if you have your own lane then a bit of a donation in the form of tax should be made.

I would have no problem paying for some of the facilities, but with councils and governments, it would all go into a big fuck off pot and eventually handed out to the loudest shouters. Look up how much per head of population is spent on cyclists in London compared to elsewhere. Same applies to most things really.

Roads are maintained through general taxation so should I pay  again for zero emissions and negligible wear and tear compared to cars.

Anyway, a bit of middle ground and we almost agreed. There is only one thing left to say.. Fuck off you soppy cunt and up your game.

Just now, Manky said:

I would have no problem paying for some of the facilities, but with councils and governments, it would all go into a big fuck off pot and eventually handed out to the loudest shouters. Look up how much per head of population is spent on cyclists in London compared to elsewhere. Same applies to most things really.

Roads are maintained through general taxation so should I pay  again for zero emissions and negligible wear and tear compared to cars.

Anyway, a bit of middle ground and we almost agreed. There is only one thing left to say.. Fuck off you soppy cunt and up your game.

I did say you should pay a bit for your cycle lanes. Now,seeing as we have that middle ground,it's just the Syrian problem to sort out.

Oh nearly forgot. Go and suck Franks cock. You won't need to open wide.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The cycle routes are causing gridlock in central London and are killing me every time I sit in my car for hours on end. Cyclist are all massive cunts 

Ever thought about joining us?   On my way to work I have 100m of cycle lane, put in for the 2002 Commonwealth Games and untouched since. For the rest of my journey I am locked in combat with motorists. Cunts

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I did say you should pay a bit for your cycle lanes. Now,seeing as we have that middle ground,it's just the Syrian problem to sort out.

Oh nearly forgot. Go and suck Franks cock. You won't need to open wide.

That is it. Penalise me for saving the planet.

When me and my mates in the Revolutionary Suicide Mechanised Cycle Regiment get the call to arms we have the following plan.

Saturday:   Cycle through the Middle East, kick ass.

Sunday:      Rest day on the piss in Mecca.

Monday:     Back to work.

(The Revolutionary Suicide Mechanised Regiment was Idi Amin's crack regiment. When Tanzania invaded Uganda to depose Amin, the regiment cycled all the way across Uganda and promptly got wiped out at Entebbe airport)

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Ever thought about joining us?   On my way to work I have 100m of cycle lane, put in for the 2002 Commonwealth Games and untouched since. For the rest of my journey I am locked in combat with motorists. Cunts

No fucking way Manx, imagine arriving at a meeting smelling like an Arabs armpit and dressed like Mr motivator with your paper work stuffed into a rucksack. It might be OK if your meeting is at t'pit but no good in a civilised office surrounding.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

That is it. Penalise me for saving the planet.

When me and my mates in the Revolutionary Suicide Mechanised Cycle Regiment get the call to arms we have the following plan.

Saturday:   Cycle through the Middle East, kick ass.

Sunday:      Rest day on the piss in Mecca.

Monday:     Back to work.

(The Revolutionary Suicide Mechanised Regiment was Idi Amin's crack regiment. When Tanzania invaded Uganda to depose Amin, the regiment cycled all the way across Uganda and promptly got wiped out at Entebbe airport)

You could always stop by China and pick up a few cyclists,the amount they have you could take on the world.

Might take time though,they have to deliver food on the way.

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No fucking way Manx, imagine arriving at a meeting smelling like an Arabs armpit and dressed like Mr motivator with your paper work stuffed into a rucksack. It might be OK if your meeting is at t'pit but no good in a civilised office surrounding.

My ride to work is 15 minutes. I can walk it in 45. It is a leisurely jaunt and not the tour de france. For you ignorant Southern Cunts, the last pit in the area shut many decades ago. I don't do meetings, they are for workshy tossers who will do anything to avoid either work or making decisions or both. The only papers I carry have crosswords in them.

I don't subscribe to the northern sterotypes but was made in Lancashire and fucking proud of it. Civilised office surrounding. Don't talk like a cunt. All offices are the same. Dens of back stabbing ambitious cunts with limited ability except for self promotion

I set my personal targets low and usually fail to achieve them.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Exactly Manx, a perfectly acceptable pastime for a cunt like myself. 

When in meetings, the grownups know where you are. I cannot afford that luxury. Out of sight is out of mind. I am proud to be the 21st century equivalent of the man with the clipboard that nobody knows what he is actually doing. If the economy depended on me, we would be Somalia by next Thursday.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

When in meetings, the grownups know where you are. I cannot afford that luxury. Out of sight is out of mind. I am proud to be the 21st century equivalent of the man with the clipboard that nobody knows what he is actually doing. If the economy depended on me, we would be Somalia by next Thursday.

Newsflash Manx,  Manchester is very much like Somalia already, except with more somalians.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Newsflash Manx,  Manchester is very much like Somalia already, except with more somalians.

Too true. Too true. The cunts with ,2 foot foreheads and a refusal to accept that sailing and shooting are 2 different sports.

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Go for it Manky. At least the weather would be better and the NHS would not have to deal with obesity.

I felt sorry for the boy who had to walk for 8 hours to fetch water for his family. I donated a pair of trainers so he can run it in half the time.