CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cyclists With Absurdly Bright Flashing Lights

Ape™️

20 minutes ago, Manky said:

I felt sorry for the boy who had to walk for 8 hours to fetch water for his family. I donated a pair of trainers so he can run it in half the time.

....it didn't take long. He only lived around the corner from me.

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

They wouldn't get as much aid, I'm guessing. Similar to the lazy stains in this country, why not relocate to some place where there is a job? 

Fuck off. There are enough sheep-shagging Welsh cunts here already.

"Land of my fathers" Is that because the average Welshman doesn't  know which member of the Llangollen Male Voice Choir their dad is

43 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off. There are enough sheep-shagging Welsh cunts here already.

"Land of my fathers" Is that because the average Welshman doesn't  know which member of the Llangollen Male Voice Choir their dad is

We fuck them, you eat them, you cunt. 

Got any other hilarious jokes? Maybe a 'knock knock' ditty. 

Serious question, do northern folk write as they talk? Basically, like fucking retards. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Serious question, do northern folk write as they talk? Basically, like fucking retards. 

Someone said to me, "Do you know the Queen's Englsh"  I said,"Is she fuck, she comes from London"

I am English and speak passable English you sheep-shagging fuckwit.

24 minutes ago, Manky said:

Someone said to me, "Do you know the Queen's Englsh"  I said,"Is she fuck, she comes from London"

I am English and speak passable English you sheep-shagging fuckwit.

First part, mildly entertaining. 

Second sentence, hugely pointless. 

Thirdly, from me, fuck off t'pub and drive home pissed on real ale. 

Northern spunk stain. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

First part, mildly entertaining. 

Second sentence, hugely pointless. 

Thirdly, from me, fuck off t'pub and drive home pissed on real ale. 

Northern spunk stain. 

I never drive. Haven't  I told you I have a bike. With bright lights on strobe.

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What, never?

At least you're safety conscious. 

I was lying about the lights. Passed my driving test in '81. Not driven a car since. Needed it for my plant license. Always liked a pint a bit too much.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

It's perfectly OK to drive a car having had a few.

Dont be scaremongered by hysteria and irrationality.

No, don't let a little thing like drink driving worry you! When you've reached a certain level in life (estate agent) you are above the law and can do whatever the fuck you like. Isn't that right Walter? 

Guest DingTheRioja

He forgets the mention that the "drive home" is Nightbus #6A...

Anyway, I thought that strobing headlamps were actually illegal? If you are on a public road anyway.

I know that flashing lights are much more noticeable, every single bit of research shows that put a flashing light hundreds of yards away and you can see it easily, a static light needs focus and concentration, or half the distance.

Bright standard light, plus flashing dim light... double taxation on both.

And another thing... VED was not supposed to be "emissions based", and it was meant to fund the roads (RFL anyone?).. it's only the left dogooder cunts and the taxman who decided it should be emissions based,, so they could tax the fuck out of everyone for even more money than ebfore and blame it on someone else..

23 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

And another thing... VED was not supposed to be "emissions based", and it was meant to fund the roads (RFL anyone?).. it's only the left dogooder cunts and the taxman who decided it should be emissions based,, so they could tax the fuck out of everyone for even more money than ebfore and blame it on someone else..

But VED is now emissions based. Times change. Or should Inn's still keep bales of hay for horses.

Pollution kills people and that is a fact. I may be a rabid environmentalistl in your eyes for preferring breathing to choking and dying of CO2 poisoning. I would improve things overnight by gifting all the high emission vehicles to third world countries which would save Jamal from walking 8 miles for water

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

But VED is now emissions based. Times change. Or should Inn's still keep bales of hay for horses.

Pollution kills people and that is a fact. I may be a rabid environmentalistl in your eyes for preferring breathing to choking and dying of CO2 poisoning. I would improve things overnight by gifting all the high emission vehicles to third world countries which would save Jamal from walking 8 miles for water

I was referring to these bits...

On 13/02/2016 at 4:38 PM, Manky said:

I would have no problem paying for some of the facilities, but with councils and governments, it would all go into a big fuck off pot and eventually handed out to the loudest shouters. Look up how much per head of population is spent on cyclists in London compared to elsewhere. Same applies to most things really.

Roads are maintained through general taxation so should I pay  again for zero emissions and negligible wear and tear compared to cars.

Anyway, a bit of middle ground and we almost agreed. There is only one thing left to say.. Fuck off you soppy cunt and up your game.

Cyclists are given special treatment, at the cost and expense of others, yet they still cause so much fucking aggro on the roads.

Trying to drive on normal A roads in summer is fucking horrendous, you drive down a normal, clear open road, and there's a block of 30 pricks in lycra, 20 are in one block taking up the entire lane, often spilling over the lines on corners, (good luck with that one...), the other 10 are dotted behind in singles or groups of 2 or 3, at intervals in which no car can slot and skip past safely... and they scream like fuck if you are anywhere near them....  They are their own worst enemies.

If a cyclist comes round a corner at speed, on my side of the road, fuck him.  His family can pay for my respray and valet.

And don't get me started on the cunts on horses, they need rendering down into glue...

..and the fucking horse...

PS I ride bikes, have done for 40 years, but I don't see the appeal to ride down the A19 on a saturday morning, in the wind and rain.  Pricks.

42 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

PS I ride bikes, have done for 40 years, but I don't see the appeal to ride down the A19 on a saturday morning, in the wind and rain.  Pricks.

I agree with most of your points and only commute  by bike out of sheer practicality. I dont use main roads and am hardly noticed  by motorists.  I do think motorists are cunts though. Selfish cunts at that. 3 times since christmas I have had near misses, on foot, at the same zebra crossing as a dickheads motorist jumped the crossing to speed up to the line of cars waiting for traffic lights to change.Fucking arseholes need fucking shooting.