CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Either way sleep easy, I wont be coming back as a mod. They aren't going to ask me and I wouldn't feel happy about doing it now anyway.

:)

Promise?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've previously stated why.

You did? Quote yourself then and help me out because as you said yourself,I'm special

On 20/02/2016 at 4:02 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, done all that before and then some. You just want to see my dirt box.........

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

Nice legs, but I'm afraid that won't cut it without the feet. Mammothcock would have been appalled. That said,  I do seem to recall a comment from roops on the old site about her having footsies like a trucker due to her cross country running, so I guess I can't blame her for chopping them off the picture. 

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Nice legs, but I'm afraid that won't cut it without the feet. Mammothcock would have been appalled. That said,  I do seem to recall a comment from roops on the old site about her having footsies like a trucker due to her cross country running, so I guess I can't blame her for chopping them off the picture. 

Well remembered! Yeah there was a punter who was really into feet and pestered like you wouldn't believe. I did forewarn him that I had runner's feet but sent him a piccie anyway. He never bothered me again.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Will you two just get married and stop fucking about?

Um, I go for men who aren't prone to hissy fits and from a purely mercenary POV, someone a bit higher up the corporate food chain than Deputy Assistant Executive at Norfolk County Council Traffic Cone Dept (audit section).

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Um, I go for men who aren't prone to hissy fits and from a purely mercenary POV, someone a bit higher up the corporate food chain than Deputy Assistant Executive at Norfolk County Council Traffic Cone Dept (audit section).

I can't say I'm too devastated, you're not exactly my type, and what I mean by not my type, is that I don't go for hirsute, slightly sagging mature women, with a bad dye job and split ends. 

I have to say, that you're not what I would consider to be a trophy wife, so good job snaring anyone above the level of a teenage trolley boy looking to experiment with a washed up old slapper.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I can't say I'm too devastated, you're not exactly my type, and what I mean by not my type, is that I don't go for hirsute, slightly sagging mature women, with a bad dye job and split ends. 

I have to say, that you're not what I would consider to be a trophy wife, so good job snaring anyone above the level of a teenage trolley boy looking to experiment with a washed up old slapper.

Hmm, you've changed your tune, but that's not unusual.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

TBH, I haven't looked. Find it yourself, didn't you say something on the lines that I contribute few posts? Shouldn't be hard to find. I do recall PK answering the point at the time though.

Can't find it you mean.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, you've changed your tune, but that's not unusual.

If you are referring to when I said that I would "smash the granny out of it" then you couldn't be more wrong. I wouldn't expect an elder lady such as yourself to be up to date with the latest vernacular, but it wasn't meant as a compliment.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I've largely stayed out of this, but the accusation of "terrible moderation style style totally unsuited for this site" is unfair and impacts on me too. When the new version of CC was set up in March 2014 by the previous owner after the old Main Site software got done over by trolls he invited us to moderate it, presumably because he thought we had done a good job over the period of several years previously without scaring away the punters. He didn't have to.

Nevertheless forums change and if the present owners think that my moderation style is unsuitable it's their right to remove me from the mod team and I don't have a problem with that. What I do find a bit sad is that I understood that we had the support of at least one of the new owners, but when push came to shove that support was not forthcoming. 

Either way sleep easy, I wont be coming back as a mod. They aren't going to ask me and I wouldn't feel happy about doing it now anyway.

:)

How interesting. Fucking boring cunt.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you are referring to when I said that I would "smash the granny out of it" then you couldn't be more wrong. I wouldn't expect an elder lady such as yourself to be up to date with the latest vernacular, but it wasn't meant as a compliment.

Not the post I was thinking.....

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just to show how special you are Snatch you paraphrased me less than 24 hours ago from one of two posts I made on the matter, so you have read it.

You seem confident so find the fucking thing then and stop being a cunt.