CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Audiobooks

Cuntybaws

Guest Fatty
On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 2:21 PM, Bill Stickers said:

And you haven't seen your cock since the Wombles crazy gang were in Division 1 you fucking fat sweaty cunt. 

Stickers, I thought you'd topped yourself, I've had a fucking party and everything on the strength of that thought!!!!

Guest Fatty
On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 2:35 PM, nocti said:

Fatty, you daft bastard. I think you'll find the collective term is a "clusterfuck" of cockwombles.

My apologies, you are correct, soppy cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Stickers, I thought you'd topped yourself, I've had a fucking party and everything on the strength of that thought!!!!

Here he is! Washed up on the shores of the corner again like some kind of gelatinous beached whale separated from his pod.

This thread is about wankers like deebom that listen to audiobooks. You should visit the fat cunts who love being fat cunts thread, you'll feel more at home there.

Guest Fatty
On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:59 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Here he is! Washed up on the shores of the corner again like some kind of gelatinous beached whale separated from his pod.

This thread is about wankers like deebom that listen to audiobooks. You should visit the fat cunts who love being fat cunts thread, you'll feel more at home there.

Cunts that listen to audio books need their throats cut, just saying

3 hours ago, Fatty said:

Cunts that listen to audio books need their throats cut, just saying

Where the fuck have you been, Fats, you disgusting cunt? I'm not sure that I approve of this flitting in once a month or so to tantalise us, you're a fucking cock tease, put in some hours you lazy cunt.