CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Audiobooks

Cuntybaws

Maybe – just maybe – there's a case for the occasional use of audiobooks by blind and fingerless children.

Luckily I don't indulge in any pastimes likely to lead to blindness, but if my some terrible mischance I did lose my sight I'd make the fucking effort to learn Braille so I could read at my own pace, and not at a speed dictated by some plummy-voiced luvvie cunt eking out their hourly rate by reading as slowly as they can.

Lazy fucking blind cunts!

g1382549188803541042.jpg

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe – just maybe – there's a case for the occasional use of audiobooks by blind and fingerless children.

Luckily I don't indulge in any pastimes likely to lead to blindness, but if my some terrible mischance I did lose my sight I'd make the fucking effort to learn Braille so I could read at my own pace, and not at a speed dictated by some plummy-voiced luvvie cunt eking out their hourly rate by reading as slowly as they can.

Lazy fucking blind cunts!

g1382549188803541042.jpg

Hey Helen, long time no see.

I'll get me guide dog.

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Wanking?

It doesn't make you go blind if your butler does it for you. Oops, sorry, wrong ID.

On a semi-related note, I've  been waiting for someone to comment that audiobooks would be no use at all to Helen Keller as she was also deaf. Keep up, people!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, deebom said:

I love audiobooks, have hundreds of them. I listen to them riding to work and back. So fuck you and your shit nom Baws you cunty cunt cunt.

I'm not sure why DB, but I instantly and automatically picture you chuckling away as you drive your donkey and cart full of shite and dead chickens to your mums where they'll be greedily devoured.

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure why DB, but I instantly and automatically picture you chuckling away as you drive your donkey and cart full of shite and dead chickens to your mums where they'll be greedily devoured.

Fuck off Cockfingers you cunt. Trying to call me out on here. You know full well, yesterday evening you were at my back door asking if I had any shite and dead chickens going spare.

You was well fucking pleased when I sorted you out. And I threw in a bag of rancid giblets too, you fucking ungrateful quim canoe.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
29 minutes ago, deebom said:

Fuck off Cockfingers you cunt. Trying to call me out on here. You know full well, yesterday evening you were at my back door asking if I had any shite and dead chickens going spare.

You was well fucking pleased when I sorted you out. And I threw in a bag of rancid giblets too, you fucking ungrateful quim canoe.

Shh, you cunt, EVERYONE will want some.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Fatty said:

You're all a bunch of cockwombles

And you haven't seen your cock since the Wombles crazy gang were in Division 1 you fucking fat sweaty cunt.