CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Ask Stupid Fucking Questions

Ape™️

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

At least your " missus" would mask the cheap stench coming from the Tesco fish counter......

I'll bet her gash smells like ton of rancid haddock.

Lol.

The smell won't be a patch on the acrid aroma of your boyfriends festering cock cheese, will it? All those times he's rammed it up your arse and not washed it afterwards - I bet it fucking stinks!

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I was trying to simplify the explanation of where Englands' power originally came from, to a level low enough for you to comprehend... obviously I didn't lower it enough...

I'll just invoke Godwins Law....

Ding, I'm not sure how old you are, but I am guessing from some of the references you have made that you are past the other side of forty. That said, how have you got to middle age with all the intelligence of a spavined prairie dog? 

You really are thick as fucking pig shit.

54 minutes ago, Ape said:

The smell won't be a patch on the acrid aroma of your boyfriends festering cock cheese, will it? All those times he's rammed it up your arse and not washed it afterwards - I bet it fucking stinks!

The most disturbing aspect of this thread is that you admit to shopping in Tescos.

Taking your wife there is tantamount to abuse.

Are you a road sweeper or a gippo ?

Guest DingTheRioja
38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I'm not sure how old you are, but I am guessing from some of the references you have made that you are past the other side of forty. That said, how have you got to middle age with all the intelligence of a spavined prairie dog? 

You really are thick as fucking pig shit.

"Some references"...?? 

I have specifically stated I am over 40, numerous times, which shows how thick you are.

Speaking of age, has your bumfluff started growing yet?