CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maria Sharapova

Neil

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

Short attention span? Is this supposed to imply that you have said something humorous and I missed it? Funny, I don't recal being in a coma for two years....

....now you mention it....

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not really, you're the one replying to everyone elses criticisms of you.

Deflection noted.:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Roops... to call you a boring, patronising, self-obsessed, pious fuckwit would be an insult to all the hardworking, boring, patronising, self-obsessed, pious fuckwits in the world.

Yeah, if it's so boring why would you read it, or is life boring anyway?

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Roops... to call you a boring, patronising, self-obsessed, pious fuckwit would be an insult to all the hardworking, boring, patronising, self-obsessed, pious fuckwits in the world.

Careful Now Billy....you do not want that awesome and fearful intellect turn itself  towards you....remember she can kill with a word as poor Decimus found out......I cannot find where she did this but she assures us that is the case which is good enough for me with Roops. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Thanks Ding.....good work I say.

Now please take the weekend off to practice what you preach, I believe that you owe us all a break from your incessant and pointless utterances.  

It's not my birthday, christmas or a blue moon... so no...

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Careful Now Billy....you do not want that awesome and fearful intellect turn itself  towards you....remember she can kill with a word as poor Decimus found out......I cannot find where she did this but she assures us that is the case which is good enough for me with Roops. 

I think you scarpered when things started to get er...a bit hairy.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think you scarpered when things started to get er...a bit hairy.

Agreed Roops......you did scare me and I am still fearful of long term retinal scarring. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Is Roops another one of Frank's ids?

Francesca maybe?

Just asking like......

Nah, frank likes it up the tradesmens....

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nah, frank likes it up the tradesmens....

I suppose so.

I just assumed that another member with obvious delusional episodes, talking a lot but saying fuck-all.........

I know, jumping to conclusions.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I suppose so.

I just assumed that another member with obvious delusional episodes, talking a lot but saying fuck-all.........

I know, jumping to conclusions.

Yeah, you prick Fwank!!

*whistles*

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What is it about you scoring own goals all the time?

It seems by the past few posts your not that well liked.

It seems to be upsetting you going by some of the replies written.

Do yourself a favour,stop digging at others or fuck off for good.

You see boys, I find this this quite funny. I drop in a calculated but slightly incendiary sentence and get the anticipated response from the angry brigade, bristling at my arrogance in "judging" the intelligence of punters. Yet almost everyone of you who bitched has, sometime or other, slagged a punter for being a "fucking idiot" or worse as if that gave you some sort of intellectual superiority.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Upset, moi? The tone of my replies is a sea of calm compared to the rage you display. Really.

My rage of display? That proves you know fuck all.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, MikeD said:

Who the fuck made you Queen of the corner with the power to judge all?

She thinks she saved the site or some such bullshit so that gives her the right to lord it over us in her opinion.

Funny how Roops,Apple and Rick are all ex-mods and extremely fucking boring.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You see boys, I find this this quite funny. I drop in a calculated but slightly incendiary sentence and get the anticipated response from the angry brigade, bristling at my arrogance in "judging" the intelligence of punters. Yet almost everyone of you who bitched has, sometime or other, slagged a punter for being a "fucking idiot" or worse as if that gave you some sort of intellectual superiority.

That's funny, I didn't see it as incendiary at all. It's a simple statement of fact, hence the bell curve. If anyone took it as a personal slight that would be most ironic.

That said, most of the reaction appears to be to the poster rather than the post and a response to past sins, real or imagined. The continued references to “boys” and “punters” probably doesn't help. Whether habitual or calculated, it comes across as a provocation.

In conclusion, Meldonium is a cunt and it would be a lot funnier if the stupid Russian bitch had ingested Mendelevium by mistake instead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

She thinks she saved the site or some such bullshit so that gives her the right to lord it over us in her opinion.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's funny, I didn't see it as incendiary at all. It's a simple statement of fact, hence the bell curve. If anyone took it as a personal slight that would be most ironic.

That said, most of the reaction appears to be to the poster rather than the post and a response to past sins, real or imagined. The continued references to “boys” and “punters” probably doesn't help. Whether habitual or calculated, it comes across as a provocation.

In conclusion, Meldonium is a cunt and it would be a lot funnier if the stupid Russian bitch had ingested Mendelevium by mistake instead.

Dunno, I kind of like the reference to the 3 Ps....

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

....but enough to generate a farrago of faux outrage from the usual angry dick-wavers!

The only person waving their floppy genatalia around for all to see is you.