CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Peter Maxwell Davies

Earl of Punkape

Another poof has just kharked it supposedly of leukaemia (AIDS). A surveyor of the Queens music this cunt was a composer of avant-garde music or a dreadful, insane fucking racket having just heard an example.

More disturbingly he received a police caution in 2005 for .........possession of a swan's corpse......

I can only assume that must have been for shoving up his own or his civil partner's arse.

Guest Manky

After Anthony Blunt, the notorious KGB Spy who did some arty shit for HM the Queen, now we have this swan shagging strange fucker.

Her Maj needs to get her HR department to up its game a bit 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

After Anthony Blunt, the notorious KGB Spy who did some arty shit for HM the Queen, now we have this swan shagging strange fucker.

Her Maj needs to get her HR department to up its game a bit 

Yep, get Phil the Greek to vet all the candidates, he'd soon have all the poofs and spies out the back of Buck house and shot for practice...

Well, Spunky, I see this nomination has gone down like a bout of explosive diarrhoea in the International Space Station. A shame, really, because there weren't too many bigger cunts around than old Sir Peter.

Google presents this delightful headline which I thought I'd share with you. "Queen's Gay Composer Opens Up". 

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, Spunky, I see this nomination has gone down like a bout of explosive diarrhoea in the International Space Station. A shame, really, because there weren't too many bigger cunts around than old Sir Peter.

Google presents this delightful headline which I thought I'd share with you. "Queen's Gay Composer Opens Up". 

Could have been worse, imagine added to the end of that, "Prince Edward".

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No.

Sir Peter went to Leigh grammar.

Do some research you lazy sod.

Not even a Catholic school? How ghastly.

I bet he sold drugs to the Royals.

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It's a shame Sir Peter didn't take your advice.....have you ever bummed a swan? I have eaten one.... It's rather dry and tangy. 

After bumming it?

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It's a shame Sir Peter didn't take your advice.....have you ever bummed a swan? I have eaten one.... It's rather dry and tangy. 

HANG THE TREASONOUS BASTARD!