CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear polyester ties

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sleeve is exactly the kind of creepy cunt I could imagine wearing a polyester tie.

I can picture him now. Thick rimmed bifocals perched upon a greasy nose, constant heavy breathing which compliments his droning nasal whine. To top it all off, he's never out of his plastic mac and polo neck, and he sits there smugly in his non-iron, polyester trousers whilst listening to Radio 4 and doing jigsaws.

A drab, grey, thermos flask owning, creepy weirdo. What an absolute fucking bellend.

Don't forget an overbearing smell of cheap soap, with a faint undertone of old jizz and boiled vegetables.

Known in the office for largely saying nothing, except when he has one too many glasses of claret at the staff party, whereupon he whispers with red teeth and rancid breath to the other male colleagues about how he'd love to get a footjob off Angela from accounts.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Slackers and Dicklessmus, pair of bitter old tarts with a crusty, incurable flap infection, but still good for the occasional chuckle. 

Slackers and Dicklessmus... Even jazz came up with more offensive shit than that, and in the case of slackers you didn't even come up with it! So good you had to steal it eh?

You total fucking drip. What next? A jib jab? 

13 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't forget an overbearing smell of cheap soap, with a faint undertone of old jizz and boiled vegetables.

Known in the office for largely saying nothing, except when he has one too many glasses of claret at the staff party, whereupon he whispers with red teeth and rancid breath to the other male colleagues about how he'd love to get a footjob off Angela from accounts.

That's quite a picture, Bill. Only a little sinister.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Anyone who wears any sort of tie is considered a cunt in my workplace. Spunky, I reckon you wear braces and carry a filofax too you cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Everyone will want a bungalow one day. Even you when your hips and knees start failing. Just look at all the mobility scooters around, these cunts aren't running up stairs when they get home. My advice, buy one now and avoid the rush as they aren't being built anymore. ps. I also have a house but no ferrets.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/21/2016 at 5:13 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Slackers and Dicklessmus... Even jazz came up with more offensive shit than that, and in the case of slackers you didn't even come up with it! So good you had to steal it eh?

You total fucking drip. What next? A jib jab? 

JibJab?  You fucking poof!