CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Port Talbot

Eddie

I am not fan of the welsh, especially that cunt bubbles, however the news that the government are doing everything they can to save the steel industry is not exactly true.  Port Talbot is up for sale but losing 1 million a day, mainly due to below cost of Chinese imports, something that the E.U wanted to ban but were blocked doing so by the UK government. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am not fan of the welsh, especially that cunt bubbles, however the news that the government are doing everything they can to save the steel industry is not exactly true.  Port Talbot is up for sale but losing 1 million a day, mainly due to below cost of Chinese imports, something that the E.U wanted to ban but were blocked doing so by the UK government. 

Port Toilet is a fucking shit hole. Even the Welsh hate it. It fucking stinks of eggs, seriously.

I say sell the fucking thing and put all the troglodyte cunts who live and work there through some form of education. 

A half-decent nom, Edward, you slippery queen. Bonus points for playing to the crowd and name-dropping moi, the Taff Sherrif, you fucking prick. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Port Toilet is a fucking shit hole. Even the Welsh hate it. It fucking stinks of eggs, seriously.

I say sell the fucking thing and put all the troglodyte cunts who live and work there through some form of education. 

A half-decent nom, Edward, you slippery queen. Bonus points for playing to the crowd and name-dropping moi, the Taff Sherrif, you fucking prick. 

Thanks Bubbles, coming from you that means a lot, we could always ask apes wife to drop her pants in the vicinity, the smell of billingsgate Fish market on a summers day will drown out the egg smell, might make a pleasant change for the 6 fingered locals. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Thanks Bubbles, coming from you that means a lot, we could always ask apes wife to drop her pants in the vicinity, the smell of billingsgate Fish market on a summers day will drown out the egg smell, might make a pleasant change for the 6 fingered locals. 

LOL

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Port Talbot might as be in China as far as our London obsessed government are concerned......manufacturing is not something the tories have ever valued highly....I mean why should they...there were not any individuals in the schools they went to, that aspired to be plumbers, electricians or engineers......as far as they see the world..everyone is a venture capitalist, hedge fund manager or a banker. That is the reason all these groups get such favourable treatment.

If you do not understand something then I suppose you cannot empathize with it.......as far as they are concerned all these steelworkers can retrain, get flexible (read zero hour) work elsewhere in south wales.....I am sure there are some Amazon or Sports Direct gulags in that area willing to exploit this upcoming catastrophe.........Now if it was a bank close to collapse owing billions , not millions, that would merit government assistance but this is likely to be a matter of kow priority for these self serving cunts.

Fuck Off Spunkape..lol      

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh no, how will the cunts finance their subsidised prescriptions and bilingual road signs now?

Dont worry, Tourism is at an all time high since the show gavin and Stacey hit our screens.  37 people visited last year although 35 did work for Oxfam.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Terribe Bubbles,  have you not fully recovered from that kicking fatty dished out earlier?

I'm doing my best, but our little tete-a-tete has left me on the ropes. Could you please let me know if I ever make it back to your level, if indeed I was ever there? 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Port Talbot job losses to apes wife's wiffy lobster pot in 4 posts, could be a record for quite some time...

Wrong cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm doing my best, but our little tete-a-tete has left me on the ropes. Could you please let me know if I ever make it back to your level, if indeed I was ever there? 

Fatty wiped the floor with you. He did it in the same aggressive fashion that he wipes up vindaloo with using his tenth naan bread, or his disgusting bloody hemmeroids with cheap 2 ply bog paper in a maccy D's shitter.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fatty wiped the floor with you. He did it in the same aggressive fashion that he wipes up vindaloo with using his tenth naan bread, or his disgusting bloody hemmeroids with cheap 2 ply bog paper in a maccy D's shitter.

Thanks for the large typeface, William, you soft cunt. It makes it easier to read as my eyes are still partially shut from the battering by the fat idiot. 

Now fuck off and go lick your Roops-caused wounds.

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

31 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Terribe Bubbles,  have you not fully recovered from that kicking fatty dished out earlier?

He's obviously Welsh, can't we just kill all the welsh? The world would be a happier place, soppy taff cunts

7 minutes ago, Fatty said:

He's obviously Welsh, can't we just kill all the welsh? The world would be a happier place, soppy taff cunts

Top work, Poirot, you fucking spastic. Not only did Eddie allude to your discovery in his nom, the majority of posts which mention me do point out my heritage, as have I, on numerous occasions. 

Guest Fatty
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Top work, Poirot, you fucking spastic. Not only did Eddie allude to your discovery in his nom, the majority of posts which mention me do point out my heritage, as have I, on numerous occasions. 

Are you also into sheep shagging, Eddie is looking for a bird, I'm assuming you would be able to assist, Welsh Cunt

Guest Fatty
Just now, Fatty said:

Are you also into sheep shagging, Eddie is looking for a bird, I'm assuming you would be able to assist, Welsh Cunt

Sorry, Soppy Welsh Cunt

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

the majority of posts which mention me do point out my heritage, as have I, on numerous occasions. 

I never mentioned that a skag head tramp had a wank in the doss house bath and a a down syndrome  fell in the water whilst trying to pull the plug out.