CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Port Talbot

Eddie

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I never mentioned that a skag head tramp had a wank in the doss house bath and a a down syndrome  fell in the water whilst trying to pull the plug out. 

Wot da fkn hell r u talkin bout ere den?

I thought I'd use Eddie speak, as your atrocious use of the English language leads me to believe that you are ever-so-slightly as thick as fucking pig shit. 

Guest Fatty
Just now, Bubbles said:

Wot da fkn hell r u talkin bout ere den?

I thought I'd use Eddie speak, as your atrocious use of the English language leads me to believe that you are ever-so-slightly as thick as fucking pig shit. 

I think he means your mother

Let me explain, your drug addled father ejaculated into the bath water, your mother being a down syndrome could only manage to secure a job as a bath / toilet cleaner. Unfortunately she fell into the Jizzed up water and became impregnated with you. Is that clear enough for you? 

Guest Fatty
Just now, Bubbles said:

Hang on, I'm just trawling my way through the excessive shit postings between you and that slippery faggit, Eddie, trying to work out what the fuck is going on, before I can answer........

You need to get with the game shit head

1 minute ago, Fatty said:

I think he means your mother

Why didn't he just say politely then? No need for that level of abuse, was there? 

I thought Edward was getting friendly with me, he was going to invite me to his next BBQ. 

He can go fuck himself now, the fucking whelk. 

Guest Fatty
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Hang on, I'm just trawling my way through the excessive shit postings between you and that slippery faggit, Eddie, trying to work out what the fuck is going on, before I can answer........

Oi Taff, what's a faggit, some sort of welsh food

Guest Fatty
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Why didn't he just say politely then? No need for that level of abuse, was there? 

I thought Edward was getting friendly with me, he was going to invite me to his next BBQ. 

Can I have a go on your mum??

3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Don't be like that, we are real good friends now,  I will even let you bring your mother to the BBQ, we can sit her in the corner, with the help of her shitty nappy, it will keep the flies away from the food. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh no, how will the cunts finance their subsidised prescriptions and bilingual road signs now?

They'll do what they always have done, not replace the English signs when they decay and disappear, the gogogoch cunts.

Guest MikeD

Losing a million quid a day and they're surprised it's been sold, fuck them.

And they're asking for the government to basically bail them out.

Fuck them again, sideways.

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Losing a million quid a day and they're surprised it's been sold, fuck them.

And they're asking for the government to basically bail them out.

Fuck them again, sideways.

that's the only language these workshy cunts understand Mike....1 million squid a day losses you say....that's just unsustainable......make them all redundant and they can all sign on the dole, the welsh cunts.......that's obviously the most cost effective way and there's only 15,000 of them who will need help....that's fuck all  

Steel.....who fucking needs it when the chinks can knock it out for next to nothing on their state subsidised plants. Obviously those nice Chinese will keep the price nice and low for us when Port Talbot is closed or turned into a steel museum. They are good like that the Chinese ...all heart.  

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

that's the only language these workshy cunts understand Mike....1 million squid a day losses you say....that's just unsustainable......make them all redundant and they can all sign on the dole, the welsh cunts.......that's obviously the most cost effective way and there's only 15,000 of them who will need help....that's fuck all  

Steel.....who fucking needs it when the chinks can knock it out for next to nothing on their state subsidised plants. Obviously those nice Chinese will keep the price nice and low for us when Port Talbot is closed or turned into a steel museum. They are good like that the Chinese ...all heart.  

Are you being sarcastic?

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Are you being sarcastic?

there is just no fooling you Mikey......I have no great love for the Welsh but I know damn well who is going to end up paying the benefits bill should this area go under......it isn't going to be TATA 

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

there is just no fooling you Mikey......I have no great love for the Welsh but I know damn well who is going to end up paying the benefits bill should this area go under......it isn't going to be TATA 

Very true.

With instances like these you have to wonder at what point did they think "you know, we seem to be a bit less profitable than we were, maybe we should look into what's going on".

39 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Very true.

With instances like these you have to wonder at what point did they think "you know, we seem to be a bit less profitable than we were, maybe we should look into what's going on".

Probably when our government sold them out.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Very true.

TATA is mot a household name but in India they are the biggest conglomerate there is....in fact they pretty much run India,,,,1 million a day would not even register on their balance sheet. Our worthless and spineless politicians knew this months ago...it was flagged up early last year that there was a problem but as usual it was not a priority till it goes into meltdown if you will forgive the pun. 

Its not a priority now in my opinion ...just posturing...I would like to be proved wrong.      

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

All that stainless steel cladding in their dog eateries must boost production no end.

Guest Snatch
43 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

TATA is mot a household name but in India they are the biggest conglomerate there is....in fact they pretty much run India,,,,1 million a day would not even register on their balance sheet. Our worthless and spineless politicians knew this months ago...it was flagged up early last year that there was a problem but as usual it was not a priority till it goes into meltdown if you will forgive the pun. 

Its not a priority now in my opinion ...just posturing...I would like to be proved wrong.      

This will be the same TATA that owns those Great British Car brands Jaguar and Range Rover.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

This will be the same TATA that owns those Great British Car brands Jaguar and Range Rover.

but the cunts who buy these products do not know that Snatch...hence the phrase not a household name.....I believe they also own Tate and Lyle the sugar firm.

In fact most of the British Brands ...British Gas, British Airways etc are owned by johnny forriner......Britain is open for business....everything reduced......its called a free market and globalisation.....its the worst type of capitalism.