CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child disregarding cunts.

scotty

1 hour ago, Frank said:

It's not one of mine withers. Move on. 

And you my good man are not keeping your eye on the ball. ,Your woman on here that makes your groin twitch is coming on to me strong. She wants me to finger her woo again.

I will have her ensconced in my chateau within a week. Eat that cheese you fucking loser.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Frank said:

Wiz you thin-skinned, pony riding fucking yank. Everyone hates you with a passion. 

I'm out of fucks to give.  Everybody will just have to cope. 

PRICK!  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm out of fucks to give.  Everybody will just have to cope. 

PRICK!  

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

And you my good man are not keeping your eye on the ball. ,Your woman on here that makes your groin twitch is coming on to me strong. She wants me to finger her woo again.

I will have her ensconced in my chateau within a week. Eat that cheese you fucking loser.

The two-bob bint with herped-up gob has fallen for your faux French bollocks and promises of arse fucking in dilapidated gîtes. She's fifty and fat.. forget it. Idiot. 

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You have potential. The potential to win a Darwin Award you idiotic pleb. 

Do you struggle writing anything beyond the first line because your crayon runs out.    

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 21 April 2016 at 0:17 AM, Monumental cunt said:

I also travelled on the M27 and left at junction 9........it was a busy motorway roundabout.....the traffic was heavy and being 200 yards from the motorway was also travelling fast......and I fell asleep at the wheel thinking about your empty vessel of a life....you cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Frank said:

The two-bob bint with herped-up gob has fallen for your faux French bollocks and promises of arse fucking in dilapidated gîtes. She's fifty and fat.. forget it. Idiot. 

Would you?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 22/04/2016 at 8:59 PM, Frank said:

That's his best hope of a shag..!