CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child disregarding cunts.

scotty

We drove down the M27 today, and left it at junction 9. Busy motorway roundabout. 

The traffic was heavy, and being 200 yards from the motorway was also travelling fast. As I got onto the roundabout, I saw a couple of cars swerve away from something. The something turned out to be two people crossing the road on foot, onto the roundabout itself across 3 lanes of traffic. 

Pushing a fucking pram. And when I slowed down and veered round them, there was indeed a baby in it.

For fucksake, what are these cunts thinking of?  What goes through their tiny minds? They were dicing with death walking onto the fucking roundabout, and would have to do the same fucking thing to get off it on the other side, which would have been even more dangerous given the blind corner there. If they don't care about their own safety, couldn't they at least spare a thought for the sprog? Cunts. Utter fucking cunts.

Guest luke swarm

Leave them alone you superior car owning sod...those roundabouts make an ideal place to have a peaceful Sunday picnic and let a small child enjoy itself running about freely.

I would have stuck the motor into a j-turn and swung it round, stig style, smashing the chav cunts down. Then I would have spun up the wheels on there tracksuit clad, potato like bodies till bits of smoking phlegm were scattered onto the onlookers windscreens. And finally I would have taken the cunt-kid up to Rhyl to be brought up properly by spunk-dump-rape and his golf playing family..

problem solved

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

I would have stuck the motor into a j-turn and swung it round, stig style, smashing the chav cunts down. Then I would have spun up the wheels on there tracksuit clad, potato like bodies till bits of smoking phlegm were scattered onto the onlookers windscreens. And finally I would have taken the cunt-kid up to Rhyl to be brought up properly by spunk-dump-rape and his golf playing family..

problem solved

Good work, Gurters. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

problem solved

an excellent strategy and well thought out especially the child's future needs ........although I cant  help feeling that reporting them to the police should be considered initially.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, scotty said:

We drove down the M27 today, and left it at junction 9. Busy motorway roundabout. 

The traffic was heavy, and being 200 yards from the motorway was also travelling fast. As I got onto the roundabout, I saw a couple of cars swerve away from something. The something turned out to be two people crossing the road on foot, onto the roundabout itself across 3 lanes of traffic. 

Pushing a fucking pram. And when I slowed down and veered round them, there was indeed a baby in it.

For fucksake, what are these cunts thinking of?  What goes through their tiny minds? They were dicing with death walking onto the fucking roundabout, and would have to do the same fucking thing to get off it on the other side, which would have been even more dangerous given the blind corner there. If they don't care about their own safety, couldn't they at least spare a thought for the sprog? Cunts. Utter fucking cunts.

You aren't the cunt that Decimus would have us believe, Scotty.  Your self control and restraint are to commended, anybody could have made the simple choice to mow the bastards down, leaving nothing but a proper cunt stain on the pavement, but you took the moral high road.  

Only a few short weeks ago, there was an excellent 'People who use pushchairs to stop traffic nom'. Look it up, it was due to be one of CC's all-time greatest nom's.

However, Eddie used it as a soap-box for his racist outbursts and it got fucked when Withers did the same. 

Much, much better than this shite. 

20 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Only a few short weeks ago, there was an excellent 'People who use pushchairs to stop traffic nom'. Look it up, it was due to be one of CC's all-time greatest nom's.

However, Eddie used it as a soap-box for his racist outbursts and it got fucked when Withers did the same. 

You fucking Welsh fucking cunt.

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You aren't the cunt that Decimus would have us believe, Scotty

Another bizarre post from over the pond. Apart from when you have gone into a diabetic hypo and are hallucinating, at what point have I ever said anything negative about Scotters? 

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You aren't the cunt that Decimus would have us believe, Scotty.  Your self control and restraint are to commended, anybody could have made the simple choice to mow the bastards down, leaving nothing but a proper cunt stain on the pavement, but you took the moral high road.  

To be honest wizz, I'd just had the car washed and didn't want blood all over it. 

And I don't get the decs reference, as far as I'm aware he and I have always got along fine. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/4/2016 at 3:48 AM, scotty said:

To be honest wizz, I'd just had the car washed and didn't want blood all over it. 

And I don't get the decs reference, as far as I'm aware he and I have always got along fine. 

It was a gamble, Scotty.  Decimus is an utterly despicable fucking cunt, it was a safe wager he had aimed his vitriol from his failed, miserable existence at you at some point.  The idiot seems to think I know something about pineapple on pizza.  The combination is enough to make me ill.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was a gamble, Scotty.  Decimus is an utterly despicable fucking cunt, it was a safe wager he had aimed his vitriol from his  failed, miserable existence at you at some point.

Not really, Wiz. Scotty is actually funny, I only aim it at the terminally boring like yourself. You just don't cut it I'm afraid. And what's all this shit about pineapple on pizza you fucking idiot? Yet again I have no idea what the fuck your feeble, yank brain is intimating.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4 April 2016 at 7:55 AM, Bubbles said:

I'm afraid this was a load of shit, whoever penned that is a twitching spastic who deserves a cattle bolt between the eyes. For excellence incarnate, simply refer to the nonpareil "yacht" nom. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On April 6, 2016 at 2:15 AM, Decimus said:

Not really, Wiz. Scotty is actually funny, I only aim it at the terminally boring like yourself. You just don't cut it I'm afraid. And what's all this shit about pineapple on pizza you fucking idiot? Yet again I have no idea what the fuck your feeble, yank brain is intimating.

Scotty is funny. Original, poignant, and intelligent, three things you'll need to look up. There are a lot of up their own arse cunts in this world, but you get the prize. 

That being said, feel free to play on the tracks!  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

When you have pulled your tongue and head out of his arse, shove it in your oven and turn the gas on, you creeping little cunt.

Creeping?  It's normally you who's down on all fours...

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

When you have pulled your tongue and head out of his arse, shove it in your oven and turn the gas on, you creeping little cunt.

You are the single most tedious, repetitive, unoriginal cunt on this site. You think you run the bloody lot, and fuck are you boring. At one time, you were a valuable and contributing punter here, now you're nothing more than a frequent flyer on banned cunt bi-plane. Get your head out of your semen and faeces crusted arse and sort yourself out. 

Dont fucking address me again until you do, fucking idiot!

I hope you die tonight. 

26 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You are the single most tedious, repetitive, unoriginal cunt on this site. You think you run the bloody lot, and fuck are you boring. At one time, you were a valuable and contributing punter here, now you're nothing more than a frequent flyer on banned cunt bi-plane. Get your head out of your semen and faeces crusted arse and sort yourself out. 

Dont fucking address me again until you do, fucking idiot!

I hope you die tonight. 

Wiz, you're getting yourself in a tizz.

Whilst I respect all opinions, even those of an overly strange, autistic man-child, I cannot countenance your accusation of being boring. I've never once been called that, accept by lesser abled posters with a grudge after I have repeatedly made them look like idiots.

You on the other hand, have consistently been labelled the most tedious poster on here, and by more than several members. You just don't cut it, absolutely no personality beyond being a slightly creepy dullard who tries too hard.

As for dying tonight, surely in your time zone that would be the early hours of the morning in England? You star spangled spastic.