CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weekend Pelatons

Neil

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

BQ, you irksome little toad. The Carradine references were absolutely fucking hilarious the first ten times I mentioned it over a year ago. Your material is as stale as the dank and fetid mattress you lay on at night. Stained with the stains of angry, bitter and lonely ejaculations alongside your tears of loneliness and destitution.

Could this be a new Judge ID?

11 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The Tour de France route  runs right through my village this year. I will be there cheering and waving big inflatable plastic things . If any members wish to join me I will provide accommodation and Very Good French Beer & wine. Frank will bring the fromage.

Whilst visiting friends a few years back, we went to see the Tour de France. 

The whole affair was a couple hours of a carnival type procession of oddly dressed frog cunts lobbing tins of food and sweets off a van before the cyclists fucking bombed past at a ludicrous speed. 

Is this standard, Withers? Or had I accidentally attended some sort of humanitarian aid event?