CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weekend Pelatons

Neil

Now I know I've cunted off cyclists in the past but there is a new menace on the block,groups of the cunts.I drove into town the other day on a B road and there before me was a group of about 10 of the cunts hogging the whole fucking road.Because of the various bends and blind spots it made it virtually impossible to get past the cunts without wiping the lot of them out(I was very sorely tempted i can tell you).

Not only were they in split group about 50 meters apart,in itself even more fucking awkward to get past but they even did that fucking stupid practice of one rider leading for a while before pulling out to the middle of the road whilst slowing down to allow the rest to undertake the cunt and designate a new 'leader'.In summary cyclists are cunts but a group of cyclists are even bigger cunts.May I suggest a new name for a group of the twats,a cuntery of?,a wankfest of?,a shitpit of? all utter utter cunts.I pay tax to be on the road and you cunts dont so next time I shall wrap my Volvo around your lycra clad,safety helmeted thick as shit fucking heads.

Good nom, Neil. These fucking idiots are a menace to decent, law abiding, tax paying cunts. 

I don't think there's a cunt on here that wouldn't have applauded loudly if you'd mowed the lot of them down and posted up the photos. Well, except Manky, the two-wheeled tit. 

Eddie Mercx was a cunt

While I get as irritated by these bipedallists as anyone else, I've never understood the argument about them not paying road tax while motorists do. There's no more connection between road tax and funding the roads than there is between national insurance and funding the health service. It would be a fucksight better if there was. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

While I get as irritated by these bipedallists as anyone else, I've never understood the argument about them not paying road tax while motorists do. There's no more connection between road tax and funding the roads than there is between national insurance and funding the health service. It would be a fucksight better if there was. 

A valid point Scotty , now fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

There seems to be plenty of them about now that the nice lycra wearing weather has arrived so a few less wouldn't have made much difference so you should have mowed some down you utter selfish cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Good nom, Neil. These fucking idiots are a menace to decent, law abiding, tax paying cunts. 

I don't think there's a cunt on here that wouldn't have applauded loudly if you'd mowed the lot of them down and posted up the photos. Well, except Manky, the two-wheeled tit. 

Eddie Mercx was a cunt

I do not award this the Quincy gold stamp- more traffic related shite. Neil, I imagine you getting your powder blue cravat caught in one of these cunts bike chains and reeled into the cogs so that your neck fat and arteries get unraveled all over the road in a crimson mess you cunt.

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I do not award this the Quincy gold stamp- more traffic related shite. Neil, I imagine you getting your powder blue cravat caught in one of these cunts bike chains and reeled into the cogs so that your neck fat and arteries get unraveled all over the road in a crimson mess you cunt.

I'll take my size 12's and stamp on your fucking head unless you stop droning on. Fuck off. 

Guest nobgobbler

Spare a thought for me, I'm married to one of these cunts. I'm surprised nobody mentioned insurance, which he does have as it happens. That doesn't help me though when he does a Bradley Wiggins and I have to go out searching for him when he's fallen off and broke his ribs. Annoying cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'll take my size 12's and stamp on your fucking head unless you stop droning on. Fuck off. 

Size 12 dress probably , fat bitch.

3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Spare a thought for me, I'm married to one of these cunts. I'm surprised nobody mentioned insurance, which he does have as it happens. That doesn't help me though when he does a Bradley Wiggins and I have to go out searching for him when he's fallen off and broke his ribs. Annoying cunt.

I bet he fucking does gobbler, paid from your own bank account. Have you told him how much he's worth to you when he veers into oncoming traffic? ;)

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't forget, there is always 2 cunts who are just that 20 feet back from the pack, and seperated by about 10 feet from each other, making overtaking even fucking worse, cos when you finally squeeze between the cunts and get stuck behind the main wankstack, the cunts will undertake you to catch up and then complain because you were too fucking close!

Should have kept the old ratbag Cherokee... that kept the cunts away...

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I bet he fucking does gobbler, paid from your own bank account. Have you told him how much he's worth to you when he veers into oncoming traffic? ;)

I'm telling him nothing Scotty. I just smirk to myself as I've realised the premiums paid so far are a nice little investment. If necessary I'll run over the cunt myself.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

When you pick him up, I hope you remember to  drag his bike across the road by the back wheel, scraping all the fancy bits throught the shit and gravel, just for effect...

Guest BrothersQuim

Just wait patiently until you're passing the leader, then let rip with the horn. With any luck you'll scare the cunt enough to go arse over tit causing a pile up of the bastards, which could potentially result in a following car using them as a sort of Spandex covered meat ramp.

4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Being that Manky has a bike I thought he would be all over this nom like Gobbler's fanny batter on the back seat of Frank's car.

If Mrs Manky found out she was being referred to as a bike.....she'd probably bow down like the submissive she's become for fear of another beating. 

Guest BrothersQuim
18 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

The Tour de France route  runs right through my village this year. I will be there cheering and waving big inflatable plastic things . If any members wish to join me I will provide accommodation and Very Good French Beer & wine. Frank will bring the fromage.

I'll bring a large length of piano wire, if i'm watching that bollocks I at least want to see heads roll!

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

BQ, a suggestion. Use the piano wire to hang yourself in the Eurostar toilet en route.

I'm not into that auto asphyxiation shit like you sorry Dec. Hopefully you'll go the same way that David Carradine did, swinging back and forth, cock in hand in womens attire. Cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim

Just give me a bit of time to settle in Bub and it'll get better. After all you're on 697 posts and yet to say anything remotely amusing.