CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Air in a bottle.

Guest deebom

Guest BrothersQuim

That's a genius idea! Can't cunt this bloke solely because of his ingenuity. My only problem is that he's getting some of the air from Wales and Yorkshire, now I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be best pleased to spunk £80 on a jar of air to suffer instant irreversible brain damage and stroke like symptoms when inhaled.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Old hat. 1980s saw Berliner Luft or Berlin Air in aerosols. One sniff of that and you invaded Poland.

Eau de Roops.

One whiff of that and....well, one is enough.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, deebom said:

Good fucking grief.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12142653/Businessman-makes-a-fortune-selling-bottled-British-air-to-the-Chinese-for-80-a-pop.html

Maybe I could flog 'the taste of my nuts' to women and puffs who aren't getting any?

This is actually no more shocking than people who buy bottled water...under misapprehension that its healthier than tap water. The only water in a bottle you should be paying for is English lager.. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Jacques Costeau might be interested in this. Air in a bottle comes in mighty handy when you're 30 metres underwater and understand he was a regular user. Whats the capacity?