CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Ironing

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid you are right, Withers.

Bill has become a pale imitation of his former self. The killer instinct has gone. He used to follow a vendetta through to the bitter end, but he backs off at the first sniff of trouble these days. There was a time Ding would have been assailed by big Billy broadsides until the desired meltdown happened, but he appears to fear the ban hammer too much to put any real effort in these days. He even lets Roops get away with verbally tanning his hide.

Piss fucking poor in my opinion, and he has been rightly usurped by the young new comer Bubbles. 

Yes, poor Bill, I suppose. It didn't help when his mentor and inspiration turned out to be a man of straw.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

I'm sure there will be someone along shortly to rightly take their place as the new cunt on the block. 

Brothers is having a stab, fair play to him. Some of his lazy link-posting needs sorting, but he's a cunt, and that is exactly what this place needs. 

It's true, competition creates niches, cunts wax and wane, the agile survive: the question is, is one a falcon or a tapeworm, both successful- is one content to filter shite for sustenance or stand proud upon lofty crags?

Its true- B&Q is consistent, with all the plumage and quills of a right fucking cunt. I hope he does not fly into a window like a thicko.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, MikeD said:

Didn't Bill fuck off before and we all got our hopes up for a permanent retirement?

Not a fucking hope in hell.

I can't see why admin would wish to clip his wings, as the cunt is pretty funny, as we all recognise, slagging aside. Others are a lot harsher, and as we've seen a decent influx of new blood I'd like to think boundaries could be relaxed in the interests of healthy honing.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I can't see why admin would wish to clip his wings, as the cunt is pretty funny, as we all recognise, slagging aside. Others are a lot harsher, and as we've seen a decent influx of new blood I'd like to think boundaries could be relaxed in the interests of healthy honing.

He'll be looking in, watching for any compliments to boost his ego and back he'll come.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

He'll be looking in, watching for any compliments to boost his ego and back he'll come.

So fuck. It's for the greater good.

For the record it's not that I suddenly agree with everything Bill says, trust me I don't and in any case I'm not interested in your petty schoolboy squabbles, but he was right on this. It is a good nomination, breast ironing, like female genital mutilation, is definitely a cunt. The argument has been devalued though by crude language all too familiar from racists. Firstly being African would be enough to stop girls being attractive. Then " Fucking medieval, backward bastards", "Aids infested, money grabbing, Neanderthal cunts" that's pure racist thinking - implication they're all the same and inferior to us. I think we've found out in recent days that if you want examples of money grabbing you can find that much nearer home.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

For the record it's not that I suddenly agree with everything Bill says, trust me I don't and in any case I'm not interested in your petty schoolboy squabbles, but he was right on this. It is a good nomination, breast ironing, like female genital mutilation, is definitely a cunt. The argument has been devalued though by crude language all too familiar from racists. Firstly being African would be enough to stop girls being attractive. Then " Fucking medieval, backward bastards", "Aids infested, money grabbing, Neanderthal cunts" that's pure racist thinking - implication they're all the same and inferior to us. I think we've found out in recent days that if you want examples of money grabbing you can find that much nearer home.

I was going to post this almost word for word but really didn't have the inclination.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Nothing if not predictable. Where is the outrage at the poof bashing?, if gays are born gay then they have as much control of their choices as non whites have of the choice of colour of skin. No outrage at the poof bashing though. It's not racist if someone finds African women in general unattractive, it's an opinion. 

Hypocritical fucking cunt.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Nothing if not predictable. Where is the outrage at the poof bashing?, if gays are born gay then they have as much control of their choices as non whites have of the choice of colour of skin. No outrage at the poof bashing though. It's not racist if someone finds African women in general unattractive, it's an opinion. 

Hypocritical fucking cunt.

In my opinion homophobia is just as wrong as racism, which I expect wont go down too well here. Unfortunately you blow your case by using the word poof.

There's nothing wrong with you finding African women unattractive, but that wasn't what MikeD implied was it? He said

Apparently it's to stop girls developing and becoming attractive to men.

I'd have thought that being African would have done the job on it's own.

Not that he personally found African women unattractive, but being an African woman would make you unattractive "on its own". Pretending that this crap is not racist is ridiculous and you know it is.

Just now, Rick_B said:

In my opinion homophobia is just as wrong as racism, which I expect wont go down too well here. Unfortunately you blow your case by using the word poof.

There's nothing wrong with you finding African women unattractive, but that wasn't what MikeD implied was it? He said

Not that he personally found African women unattractive, but being an African woman would make you unattractive "on its own". Pretending that this crap us not racist is ridiculous and you know it is.

Ha ha you soppy cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Don't talk such shite. The "they" in this was backward, Neanderthal Cunts whose society is one in which this mental shit is occurring.  Not so sure this was broadly racist, very sure that you are a lisping idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Not that he personally found African women unattractive, but being an African woman would make you unattractive "on its own". Pretending that this crap is not racist is ridiculous and you know it is.

If this shit is spoken aloud, with ones nose pinched closed and uttered in a high, nasal tone, it's nearly impossible to finish without spluttering with laughter. 

Guest BrothersQuim
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'll give you the African comment, but at what point is the highlighted portion racist? Who the fuck said it's only blacks or Africans that this could be directed at? Do you agree that this sort of behaviour has a place in the modern world? 

I know plenty of white, yellow, brown and black people that this statement holds true with. Go stand in a lidl car park for 30 minutes or lift your head up and take a good look around next time you're signing on and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Truth is mate, you've just shown everyone here how fucking blinkered you are and that you yourself are a bit of a racist cunt! A thick one at that!

Why come on a site called Cunts Corner and piss and whine because people are saying mean things? Fucking dip shit.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I've got black friends Rick and I love them dearly. I'm not racist but that doesn't prevent them from being ugly to me ... the wide bridge to the nose, big feet, big arse. These ones don't do genital mutilation, but those that do are backward in my opinion. These ones don't have aids but there are plenty that do ... Africa is the origin of the disease. And yes they've had every hand out going since day 1, whereas I've had fuck all. You can't go accusing folk of racism just for stating fact. Have a go at me if you like for hating the Chinese for being cruel to animals, opening thousands of takeaways here and feeding us our own pets. Or the muzzers for cutting women's noses off and setting them on fire. Get a grip.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'll give you the African comment, but at what point is the highlighted portion racist? Who the fuck said it's only blacks or Africans that this could be directed at? Do you agree that this sort of behaviour has a place in the modern world? 

I know plenty of white, yellow, brown and black people that this statement holds true with. Go stand in a lidl car park for 30 minutes or lift your head up and take a good look around next time you're signing on and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Truth is mate, you've just shown everyone here how fucking blinkered you are and that you yourself are a bit of a racist cunt! A thick one at that!

Why come on a site called Cunts Corner and piss and whine because people are saying mean things? Fucking dip shit.

That's it BQ, lay the fucking boot in, and be generous with it. RickB. What a cocksmoker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
48 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I've got black friends Rick and I love them dearly. I'm not racist but that doesn't prevent them from being ugly to me ... the wide bridge to the nose, big feet, big arse. These ones don't do genital mutilation, but those that do are backward in my opinion. These ones don't have aids but there are plenty that do ... Africa is the origin of the disease. And yes they've had every hand out going since day 1, whereas I've had fuck all. You can't go accusing folk of racism just for stating fact. Have a go at me if you like for hating the Chinese for being cruel to animals, opening thousands of takeaways here and feeding us our own pets. Or the muzzers for cutting women's noses off and setting them on fire. Get a grip.

Er... 

4 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I hope you don't mean gypsies when you say "medieval, backward bastard, aids infested, money grabbing, Neanderthal cunts" Rick! Because I can assure you, we are not aids infested!

Guest Snatch

I'd give likes to alot of posts on here but I'm out of my quota today. Rick,you have been made out to look a stupid cunt once again in your poor attempt at the racism card.

Next time you a black man with a black woman ask him if he finds white women ugly. Then accuse him off racism. See how far you get.

Fucking cock.