CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Ironing

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

A practice which originated in Africa and is now happening in Britain.

Apparently it's to stop girls developing and becoming attractive to men.

I'd have thought that being African would have done the job on it's own.

Fucking medieval, backward bastards.

Guest BrothersQuim

There was a discussion on this not very long ago on Radio 2, they also brought Female genital mutilation into it. The woman being interviewed said it happened to her as a child, while the whole family sat around watching idly like it was just the soaps, ignoring her screams without so much of a flicker of compassion to stop it.

The only reason her mother did fuck all was because it's "tradition" and couldn't come out with anything more than that.

You're spot on though Mike, fucking bunch of backwards, Aids infested, money grabbing, neanderthal cunts! Anyone one would think Ding had started his own rouge state looking at this description.

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Anyone one would think Ding had started his own rouge state looking at this description.

Is a rouge state one where all the men wear mascara like Anal Street in Manchester?

Do they use steam irons to get the creases out?

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is a rouge state one where all the men wear mascara like Anal Street in Manchester?

Do they use steam irons to get the creases out?

My own auto correct cunted me! Well spotted! Rogue state it was meant to read. Although your description would fit well with Dings Vision of a 1 cunt state, think North Korea just with glitter, poppers, aids and 20 Litres of heavy duty lube delivered to your door daily, that's only scratching the surface!

Shrunken ill fitting white vests wouldn't crease I don't imagine, what with the tension on the material and all. They would also be a fine uniform for his standing army.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, MikeD said:

Good work Mike, you disgusting wretch.

Guest Snatch

Has this country got an oil empire? if yes then America will go in and get rid of this abomination that is breast ironing.

If not then it will continue.

Fuck off Rick you stupid cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

A worthy nomination ruined by shitty lazy racism from the usual suspects. Cue judge comparisons.

Where's the racism? I don't see anything that isn't true. You're not going fucking soft in your old age are you Bill?

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Twenty-five of the 28 high-fertility (more than 5 children per woman) countries are in Africa.  Shock horror, the backward cunts have more kids than they can afford or feed. This 'ironing' may provide a solution. 

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Eddie said:

Twenty-five of the 28 high-fertility (more than 5 children per woman) countries are in Africa.  Shock horror, the backward cunts have more kids than they can afford or feed. This 'ironing' may provide a solution. 

You'd need more than an iron to sort those cunts out. Unless you could build one big enough to cover 30.22 million km² to be dropped from a great height.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Where's the racism? I don't see anything that isn't true. You're not going fucking soft in your old age are you Bill?

He's started throwing the racism card like Judge and Rick.

Judge and Rick,when asked to point out where the racism is,both fail to answer as there is no racism. Only in their blinkered,ignorant view.

Lets see if Stickers can come up with an sensible answer.

18 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Keep snapping at this little turd BQ  , he is beginning to crack . I first started to notice this at the NYE party, he was losing the plot and making some big mistakes. Since then we are all witnessing the onset of paranoia coupled with periods where he has delusions of grandeur. A few more shoves and he will be gone.  Remember the old proverb ' the sun is always brightest before it sets '. Slackers was doing well up to Christmas , the sun was bright ,and now he is going downhill faster than hot snot on ice. Poor , poor Bill.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

A worthy nomination ruined by shitty lazy racism from the usual suspects. Cue judge comparisons.

Fucking hell.

You feeling okay?

Guest MikeD
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

More 'irons' would stop the breeding, that's for sure.

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He's started throwing the racism card like Judge and Rick.

Judge and Rick,when asked to point out where the racism is,both fail to answer as there is no racism. Only in their blinkered,ignorant view.

Lets see if Stickers can come up with an sensible answer.

I doubt it. He shouts "racist" when he can't come up with a suitable response.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, MikeD said:

More 'irons' would stop the breeding, that's for sure.

It's a biological fact, no matter how hard they go at it, the only thing likely to be born of this unnatural union is a great big bouncing spunky shite. 

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I didn't see any racism. Of course you are absolutely correct Bill. All problems go away unless a nasty racist mentions it.

All cultures are perfect except the one that bought civilisation to most of the world, eh Bill?

Fuck off you dozy up your own arse cunt, and take your 3rd world booster club with you, you imbecilic lump of shit.

Guest MikeD
16 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I doubt it. He shouts "racist" when he can't come up with a suitable response.

Like most lefty fuckers as they know they wouldn't win any reasonable debate.

35 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Keep snapping at this little turd BQ  , he  is beginning to crack . I first started to notice this at the NYE party, he was losing the plot and making some big mistakes. Since then we are all witnessing the onset of paranoia coupled with periods where he has delusions of grandeur. A few more shoves and he will be gone.  Remember the old proverb ' the sun is always brightest before it sets '. Slackers was doing well up to Christmas , the sun was bright ,and now he is going downhill faster than hot snot on ice. Poor , poor Bill.

I'm afraid you are right, Withers.

Bill has become a pale imitation of his former self. The killer instinct has gone. He used to follow a vendetta through to the bitter end, but he backs off at the first sniff of trouble these days. There was a time Ding would have been assailed by big Billy broadsides until the desired meltdown happened, but he appears to fear the ban hammer too much to put any real effort in these days. He even lets Roops get away with verbally tanning his hide.

Piss fucking poor in my opinion, and he has been rightly usurped by the young new comer Bubbles. 

• Like 2

Guest MikeD
45 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Keep snapping at this little turd BQ  , he is beginning to crack . I first started to notice this at the NYE party, he was losing the plot and making some big mistakes. Since then we are all witnessing the onset of paranoia coupled with periods where he has delusions of grandeur. A few more shoves and he will be gone.  Remember the old proverb ' the sun is always brightest before it sets '. Slackers was doing well up to Christmas , the sun was bright ,and now he is going downhill faster than hot snot on ice. Poor , poor Bill.

Only periods?

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid you are right, Withers.

Bill has become a pale imitation of his former self. The killer instinct has gone. He used to follow a vendetta through to the bitter end, but he backs off at the first sniff of trouble these days. There was a time Ding would have been assailed by big Billy broadsides until the desired meltdown happened, but he appears to fear the ban hammer too much to put any real effort in these days. He even lets Roops get away with verbally tanning his hide.

Piss fucking poor in my opinion, and he has been rightly usurped by the young new comer Bubbles. 

Whilst it was never my intention to usurp anyone, I am in total agreement that Bill has gone full faggot. 

It seems his targets these days consist of big-hitters such as Gypsy and Nobbie. Sad times, for a sad cunt.

All hail King Bubba. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Whilst it was never my intention to usurp anyone, I am in total agreement that Bill has gone full faggot. 

It seems his targets these days consist of big-hitters such as Gypsy and Nobbie. Sad times, for a sad cunt.

All hail King Bubba. 

Don't get too comfortable bubbles , it was only recently you were shimmying up my leg like a jack Russell with his horrid cock unsheathed. A little more bashfulness would do you good. All good cunts wane in time, like spunky tears in rain. As with poor Bill, consider Phlebas, who was once as handsome and tall as you.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Don't get too comfortable bubbles , it was only recently you were shimmying up my leg like a jack Russell with his horrid cock unsheathed. A little more bashfulness would do you good. All good cunts wane in time, like spunky tears in rain. As with poor Bill, consider Phlebas, who was once as handsome and tall as you.

I'm sure there will be someone along shortly to rightly take their place as the new cunt on the block. 

Brothers is having a stab, fair play to him. Some of his lazy link-posting needs sorting, but he's a cunt, and that is exactly what this place needs.