CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Bill and Bubbles love in.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

The way in which this couple of sycophantic chutney ferrets crawl up each other's arseholes on here is heading way beyond parody, it's embarrassing. I don't know about anyone else but I don't come on here to be subjected to abject poofery. Just sayin'.

Guest luke swarm
29 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't come on here to be subjected to abject poofery. Just sayin'.

Good work Gongers....just as a matter of interest, where do you go to be subjected to your Abject Poofery fix if its not here. 

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Good work Gongers....just as a matter of interest, where do you go to be subjected to Abject Poofery fix if its not here. 

Come to think of it, where's Punkape?

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good work Gongers....just as a matter of interest, where do you go to be subjected to Abject Poofery fix if its not here. 

I'll PM you with the answer.

Guest BrothersQuim

I wish they'd just fuck and stop flirting with each other on here. It's clear as day Bubs would be the receiver as he's a snivelling cock weasel. 

I hope next time Bill donkey punches him he ends up breaking his fucking neck. The limp wristed, daffodil appreciating, mincing cunt.

Just now, BrothersQuim said:

I wish they'd just fuck and stop flirting with each other on here. It's clear as day Bubs would be the receiver as he's a snivelling cock weasel. 

I hope next time Bill donkey punches him he ends breaking his fucking neck. The limp wristed, daffodil appreciating, mincing cunt.

Good work b & q, Bill is only prison gay , you're right on the money.

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Judge hasn't been on here for a while. I reckon he's preoccupied with the impending vote on europe. 

I bet he's started a queue of 1, with his sleeping bag and deck chair on the town hall steps.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I bet he's started a queue of 1, with his sleeping bag and deck chair on the town hall steps.

Cheeky bitch, that's not a queue, that's where he lives.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Do not forget bubbles's'ses's eager young jizz mopper and ringpiece-greaser, the stoat boy , Gurt. Once destined for great things, now doomed to continual sore bottomitis and spunky aftertasteitis.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/13/2016 at 5:56 PM, scotty said:

Judge hasn't been on here for a while. I reckon he's preoccupied with the impending vote on europe. 

I think he may be off put by all the attention Stickers and Decimus take from him.  He used to be at the center of it all, now he is barely noticed.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Judge is too busy rallying around to make sure the regulars at the Cock Inn vote to stay In Europe so that he can still enjoy a kebab on the way home.