CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Piss ( sorry wine )

Witheredscrote

My son has sent me a case of English wine as a token of his affection for me. Coals to Newcastle , quite frankly I would have preferred a sack of coal . Oz Clark I am not but I would say it is not just piss but stale piss. It is from one of your better vineyards in of all places NORFOLK !!. If this is what those who reside in that county drink no wonder they have developed webbed feet and have acid tongues. Detritus I forgive you for all the things you have said about me. You have my deepest sympathy. Vivre

Withers, whilst you have questionable tastes regarding farm yard animals, I find myself agreeing with you on this.

There is a pub near me that has started churning out this fucking vile filth, and what's worse, it's on tap. "Crisp undertones of English summer fruits with a hint of pears and citrus" A.K.A. turps, ferret piss and wet badger fur. What makes it worse is that said Inn also serves up nothing else but "100% traditional English pub food" i.e. chips, fray bentos pies and sausages of questionable origin. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Withers, whilst you have questionable tastes regarding farm yard animals, I find myself agreeing with you on this.

There is a pub near me that has started churning out this fucking vile filth, and what's worse, it's on tap. "Crisp undertones of English summer fruits with a hint of pears and citrus" A.K.A. turps, ferret piss and wet badger fur. What makes it worse is that said Inn also serves up nothing else but "100% traditional English pub food" i.e. chips, fray bentos pies and sausages of questionable origin. 

Wait a short while and the Welsh troll will be out from under his bridge and extolling Welsh wine . ( They do produce it in Pembrokeshire for Exide batteries Co. ) Just imagine that blond tart Jilly Goolden reviewing it ' I smell a hint of steelworkers pants with the earthiness of Merthyr slag heaps '.

Guest Manky

Roll up, Roll up. Its tonights couple in love, Decs an Witheredcunt. 'Oh look Decs, Norfolk is great". " Yes, Withers, but not as nice as France". What a pair of conjoined cunts. Fucking suffer and die.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

As soon as we're out of Yerp Norfolk will be producing its own champagne and possibly even Parma Ham and Brussels Sprouts. The Eurocunts can fuck right off. And anyhow the French and Italians have clearly demonstrated that wine doesn't have to taste nice.

42 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

My son has sent me a case of English wine as a token of his affection for me. Coals to Newcastle , quite frankly I would have preferred a sack of coal . Oz Clark I am not but I would say it is not just piss but stale piss. It is from one of your better vineyards in of all places NORFOLK !!. If this is what those who reside in that county drink no wonder they have developed webbed feet and have acid tongues. Detritus I forgive you for all the things you have said about me. You have my deepest sympathy. Vivre

He must fucking hate you. What a family of complete fucking cunt-bags you have raised. 

I'm guessing it's also a white wine. He must have his mothers brains as his cunting of his father was spectacular. 

Fuck off you froggy fuck. 

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Roll up, roll up. Its tonights couple in love, Decs an Witheredcunt. 'Oh look Decs, Norfolk is great". " Yes, Withers, but not as nice as France". What a pair of conjoined cunts. Fucking suffer and die.

Manky, whilst you may have chuckled along like a fucking idiot over your "Scotty and Bubbles are a double act" line earlier today, it does not give your carte blanche to carry on this tired medium of cunting ad fucking nauseum.

Work on your patter you fucking neanderthal. Either that or form your own double act with a lethal dose of anthrax, you disgusting northern monkey.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

i.e. chips, fray bentos pies and sausages of questionable origin. 

at least they call a chip, a chip and not a french fry. Doesn't Fray Bentos have origins in South America?

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky, whilst you may have chuckled along like a fucking idiot over your "Scotty and Bubbles are a double act" line earlier today, it does not give your carte blanche to carry on this tired medium of cunting ad fucking nauseum.

Work on your patter you fucking neanderthal. Either that or form your own double act with a lethal dose of anthrax, you disgusting northern monkey.

Everyone is getting a bit too pally on here. Count me out of your gay games. I will be strong and face the future, standing tall. Better to be a cunt on your feet than a big girlie on your knees.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

at least they call a chip, a chip and not a french fry. Doesn't Fray Bentos have origins in South America?

I think you're right there, Drew. 

To be fair though, as much as it would fuck Manky off, we're all historically German illegal immigrants and the Welsh should have sitting tenants rights as the original inhabitants.

Manky, go home you dirty fucking immigrant.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

there is a vineyard in the Morecambe area. They do a reasonable bottle of Chateau Manky 

I won't be drinking any. Wine is shite , its just fucking grapejuice. On a similar thread why are most cannibals puff?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

you stupid inbred cunt , its frites here

I think you've mistakenly ignored the most offensive word in my post. frites, fries or fucking chips as soon as you say French they always seem to be a bit too yellow.

Rapeseed oil is another English product that has benefited from good PR from chefs and gourmets who no doubt have large shares in production rights.

I'm sick and fucking tired of that fat tongued cunt Oliver espousing the health and taste superiority of rapeseed over olive oil. The stuff is fucking vile, and to claim it has health benefits over olive oil is dubious, but to claim it tastes better is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Apart from its titillating name, rapeseed oil is bland, awful fucking shit. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair though, as much as it would fuck Manky off, we're all historically German illegal immigrants and the Welsh should have sitting tenants rights as the original inhabitants.

He won't like that at all. 

Guest luke swarm
54 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Wait a short while and the Welsh troll will be out from under his bridge and extolling Welsh wine . ( They do produce it in Pembrokeshire for Exide batteries Co. ) Just imagine that blond tart Jilly Goolden reviewing it ' I smell a hint of steelworkers pants with the earthiness of Merthyr slag heaps '.

I used to like that Jilly Goolden woman.....not  conventionally attractive but alluring nonetheless, I bet she was a cracking night on the lash and would shag your cock off....I always wondered if she spat or swallowed and how she would have described a mouthful of what I would have liked to give her.

Guest DingTheRioja

All English wine is piss, it goes with the weather, but apparently there's some fizzy stuff from the south coast (chalk soil) isn't as pissy.

Don't drink south african shit, it gives terrible hangovers, feels like a never-ending timpani from bubbles and decs slapping each others arses.

Rioja, on the other hand, I could happily drink the fucking county (?) dry.

French, I prefer some of the rough stuff (behave) from the south, Cahors and another I forget... Minervois? ..and Fitou..

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think youIre right there, Drew. 

TI be fair though, as much as   would fuck Manky off, we're all historically German illegal immigrants and the Welsh should have sitting tenants rights as the original inhabitants.

We must be German Lite because as far as i know Lotus hasn't tried to cheat their way through emmissions tests although there are a couple of jews at work that fuck me off and i don't really know why.

Just now, luke swarm said:

I used to like that Jilly Goolden woman.....not  conventionally attractive but alluring nonetheless, I bet she was a cracking night on the lash and would shag your cock off....I always wondered if she spat or swallowed and how she would have described a mouthful of what I would have liked to give her.

No civilised wine taster worth their salt would ever swallow, Lukers. As far as Jilly is concerned, I'd rather throttle her with her own tights than watch her gob my man juice into a rusty bucket.

Guest Manky
19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You could be right about the German angle. They say things come in 3's. Take gas.

Ist, my uncle Heinrich mixed the plumbing up on his new shower design in the 40's.

2nd. Volkswagen fucked up the emission testing.

3rd. I let rip a SBD fart in town that overwhelmed A&E for 24 hours. Luckily I blamed Mrs Manky

Can you see the connection?