CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Demsey Nibbs.

Witheredscrote

19 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Try saying that going through Murrican Airport security now, they'd shit themselves and have 4 Apache Gunships parked half way up your arse in minutes...

.. then shoot one of their own by accident...

They are a trigger happy bunch, Ding, 10/10 for stating the fucking obvious.

I hope that you attempt to make a trip over there soon and forget to scrub the coal soot off of your slack jawed, northern face.

Fingers crossed you'll be shot dead by a rampantly racist policeman as soon as you step off of the plane.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

They are a trigger happy bunch, Ding, 10/10 for stating the fucking obvious.

I hope that you attempt to make a trip over there soon and forget to scrub the coal soot off of your slack jawed, northern face.

Fingers crossed you'll be shot dead by a rampantly racist policeman as soon as you step off of the plane.

Someone's a bit narked again. 

Besides, there's no coal mines near me, never has been, so get back under the swampwater again, you talentless prickless wonder.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Snatch said:

By all account this Nibbs geezer tried to kill himself by stabbing himself in the chest with a knife. The shotgun he had in hand obviously wasn't any use. The prick.

Show him how it's done then. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dead enough inside for his shrivelled velvety corpse to convulse with post mortem gaseous chuckling at Ding's game show nom.

I hope so, and as  he's very suited to digging soil, I hope he was made burrow his own grave.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No Bubs,believe me it wasn't meant to come across as homo.

Good. And in honour of Scotty's epic quest of trying to relate a joke or pun every post, try this on for size. 

What do you do if you come across a tiger in the jungle. 

Apologise and wipe it off. 

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

To be fair Snatcher...it did sound like Bender pillow talk....please be more careful.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good. And in honour of Scotty's epic quest of trying to relate a joke or pun every post, try this on for size. 

What do you do if you come across a tiger in the jungle. 

Apologise and wipe it off. 

In the true spirit of Scotty's jokes,that was total shite.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

To be fair Snatcher...it did sound like Bender pillow talk....please be more careful.

I will Lukers. I'll stick to the good old fashioned shotgun in the face. Works every time.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

In the true spirit of Scotty's jokes,that was total shite.

I will Lukers. I'll stick to the good old fashioned shotgun in the face. Works every time.

I know someone that happened to, by some gyppo cunt.

Well... i know his surviving relatives....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Well I am afraid it did. Now, take your hand off my thigh before I stab you in the neck with a biro, you disgusting fucking mincer.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dead enough inside for his shrivelled velvety corpse to convulse with post mortem gaseous chuckling at Ding's game show nom.

And there we have it in one Deccs  another crap Ding nom . I waded in , not giving a fig about my Gallic reputation ,sacrificing my own excellent Norfolk News nom to save the northern cunt from embarrassment . In a manner befitting a true French gentleman AND fellow cunter I may add. Le Turd Anglais Nord has not had the decency to thank me. Well fuck him , the gloves are off.....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

And there we have it in one Deccs  another crap Ding nom . I waded in , not giving a fig about my Gallic reputation ,sacrificing my own excellent Norfolk News nom to save the northern cunt from embarrassment . In a manner befitting a true French gentleman AND fellow cunter I may add. The Le Turd Anglais Nord has not had the decency to thank me. Well fuck him , the gloves are off.....

That dopey fucking doorpost is beyond salvation. Best just to lay the boot in well and often.

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well I am afraid it did. Now, take your hand off my thigh before I stab you in the neck with a biro, you disgusting fucking mincer.

The only reason I'd have my hand on your thigh is to snap in in half. Now put your trousers back on.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The only reason I'd have my hand on your thigh is to snap in in half. Now put your trousers back on.

That's a pretty faggotty ju-jitsu move there Snatch. Who did you train under? master Norton?

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

And there we have it in one Deccs  another crap Ding nom . I waded in , not giving a fig about my Gallic reputation ,sacrificing my own excellent Norfolk News nom to save the northern cunt from embarrassment . In a manner befitting a true French gentleman AND fellow cunter I may add. Le Turd Anglais Nord has not had the decency to thank me. Well fuck him , the gloves are off.....

What happened the last time a Frenchman declared war?

Guest Snatch
On 21/04/2016 at 9:45 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That's a pretty faggotty ju-jitsu move there Snatch. Who did you train under? master Norton?

You cheeky cunt. I've never done Ju-Jitsu.