CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Demsey Nibbs.

Witheredscrote

This man battered his wife to death , beheaded her , crushed her skull flat and flushed it down the bog. He has been given 'life'. I think this man , although a savage bastard , showed a certain amount of style and the originality of the head down the bog bit is worthy of praise. QC couldn't have made that up. Oh , he is black , just saying.

14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

This man battered his wife to death , beheaded her , crushed her skull flat and flushed it down the bog. He has been given 'life'. I think this man , although a savage bastard , showed a certain amount of style and the originality of the head down the bog bit is worthy of praise. QC couldn't have made that up. Oh , he is black , just saying.

I don't care what anyone says, you just can't trust 'em

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No , her head jammed the 'U' bend , a plumber was called , he had a look , sucked air though his teeth and said ' this is going to cost you mate'. I just made that up Gypps.

If only the Plumber had said..."its going to cost you an arm and a leg mate"......Mr Nibbs would have had the opportunity of a lifetime in his carefully chosen response.

Also I think Demseys dad was a cruel bastard missing out the "p" in his name...probably revenge for having the "k" missing in his own surname.. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

If only the Plumber had said..."its going to cost you an arm and a leg mate"......Mr Nibbs would have had the opportunity of a lifetime in his carefully chosen response.

Also I think Demseys dad was a cruel bastard missing out the "p" in his name...probably revenge for having the "k" missing in his own surname.. 

I like the cut of your jib young Swarmers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Fairly slickly done, then fucked at that last legal hurdle. 

8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I can't help it, i have to admit .....i like the cut of his gib!

9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Nigerian ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Bricktop!

is this not for Scrotes, as the top of a brick (a moulded one anyhow) is generally often referred to as a ....frog, isn't it?

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

is this not for Scrotes, as the top of a brick (a moulded one anyhow) is generally often referred to as a ....frog, isn't it?

I usually use the Bricktop command to try and force the Punkape executable to jump out of an un-requested repeat loop, as it sometimes get stuck, causing it to to continually output the same old bollocks (Nigeria and Tesco being two prime examples). By saying something completely unrelated to its current output, sometimes a program jump can be initiated. Whether or not it worked, only time will tell.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

on an unrelated note, Woodfordes (a local brewery) produce a very good ale called Nelsons Revenge. Much better than that french lager you spout on about although it might leave a bitter aftertaste on your palate.

Guest Bill Stickers

His name is far more cuntish than his crime. We should bring back capital punishment for his parents, and euthanise young Demsey. It's the kindest thing to do after a lifetime of a bullying.

45 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

on an unrelated note, Woodfordes (a local brewery) produce a very good ale called Nelsons Revenge. Much better than that french lager you spout on about although it might leave a bitter aftertaste on your palate.

Like reading this shit then. lol lol lol

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

His name is far more cuntish than his crime. We should bring back capital punishment for his parents, and euthanise young Demsey. It's the kindest thing to do after a lifetime of a bullying.

Demsey , surely you meant Droopy