CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit, again.

Guest DingTheRioja

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

Read back what you posted and see for yourself. If it needs explaining, you should buy yourself a pointy hat.

It's all correct.

Explain which part of the grammar is wrong. It was you who said it was wrong so tell us which part was incorrect.

You're wrong, thick and an arsehole.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's all correct.

Explain which part of the grammar is wrong. It was you who said it was wrong so tell us which part was incorrect.

Ok, dopey.....

35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The last time our borders were properly secure was when we were at war.

We should now declare war on France ( a traditional foe) Germany Spain. Holland and Belgium and see how we get on for a while.

Two "sentences" in serious need of some punctuation. Can you honestly not see how appallingly badly written this is?

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Ok, dopey.....

Two "sentences" in serious need of some punctuation. Can you honestly not see how appallingly badly written this is?

I missed 1 apostrophe out and I'm typing on an i phone.

Stop being overly pedantic and fuck off to Tescos you boring,weasely, plebeian cretin.

Just now, Punkape said:

Stop being overly pedantic and fuck off to Tescos you boring,weasely, plebeian cretin.

You missed out more than one apostrophe, fuckface. It's hilarious that only this morning you were criticising others on their grammar, like some pedantic, boring, weasley, plebeian cretin.

Lol. 

lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Ape said:

You missed out more than one apostrophe, fuckface. It's hilarious that only this morning you were criticising others on their grammar, like some pedantic, boring, weasley, plebeian cretin.

Lol. 

lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

I'm not sure that's the right spelling.

Just saying.:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Ape said:
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Lol. 

lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Lol. 

lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

You said my grammar was wrong.

What part ?

You do understand the difference between grammar and punctuation?

Explain.

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Thats explains everything. Do you get your pay-as-you-go top up cards from Tesco with staff discount?