CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who smoke

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29 April 2016 at 8:25 AM, Decimus said:

Statistically speaking, besides Mike and the family D, Japs have the smallest penis size on average in the world.

Yet they have the Eye.

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I hate foreigners.

They have their uses. Hardcore, medical experiments and poking fun at spring to mind.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Manky said:

They have their uses. Hardcore, medical experiments and poking fun at spring to mind.

Fair enough.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On April 28, 2016 at 10:37 AM, BrothersQuim said:

......but never have their own cigs. 

One of my many vices is that I enjoy smoking, I don't mind giving someone the odd cig or 2 if they've run out but I draw the lines at Cunts who never have their own ever.

They ask for one of mine, then proceed to ask me to make the fucker for them as well as they can't roll. If you're too cheap to shell out a few quid for your own tailor mades and don't know how to roll then quit smoking you cheap, scrounging fucking cunts. Any other smokers on here know what i'm on about?

I'm a non smoker, and have a question about this. Is there some unwritten but silently understood rule that one with must show such charity to those without?  Did it at some point become an offence to tell the scrounging cunts to fuck off?  I should think that would resolve many issues in the smoke shelter. 

Guest BrothersQuim
23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm a non smoker, and have a question about this. Is there some unwritten but silently understood rule that one with must show such charity to those without?  Did it at some point become an offence to tell the scrounging cunts to fuck off?  I should think that would resolve many issues in the smoke shelter. 

I normally give them out under the assumption that if I run out in future I could get one back in kind. If I don't know them though I tell them to fuck off and buy their own.

Guest Snatch

When I used to smoke the poncing cunts was one of the biggest this that pissed me off. Even worse were the ones that didn't like your brand of fags you smoked. Well I am truly fucking sorry. Another one was when they asked for a drag. Like I was going to let you infect my cigarette with your pox ridden lips. Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

When I used to smoke the poncing cunts was one of the biggest this that pissed me off. Even worse were the ones that didn't like your brand of fags you smoked. Well I am truly fucking sorry. Another one was when they asked for a drag. Like I was going to let you infect my cigarette with your pox ridden lips. Cunts.

That used to annoy the fuck out of me... I always smoked Marlboro, always, always, everyone knew it, and yet when they cadged one, they still fucking complained...

FUCK RIGHT OFF THEN!!

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

That used to annoy the fuck out of me... I always smoked Marlboro, always, always, everyone knew it, and yet when they cadged one, they still fucking complained...

FUCK RIGHT OFF THEN!!

Well done on repeating Snatchers' story and making it even worse. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Well done on repeating Snatchers' story and making it even worse. 

Go smack your head against a large, pointy metal object.

Repeat as required.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:38 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to roll my own because I couldn't stand the taste of tailor mades. But I know exactly what you're on about. Thankfully I gave up after three years and just drank myself silly.

I was once given a bit of advice along the lines of " always avoid women who have their titties tattooed or smoke roll ups". The best advice I was ever given.

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

FUCK RIGHT OFF THEN!!

I got that. "Roll us one then" and when they took a drag it was "Pwoar fucking hell, how can you smoke this shit"?

"Easy, now put the fucking fag out, pick up the scalpel and start the medial sternotomy".