CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who smoke

Guest BrothersQuim

Guest BrothersQuim

......but never have their own cigs. 

One of my many vices is that I enjoy smoking, I don't mind giving someone the odd cig or 2 if they've run out but I draw the lines at Cunts who never have their own ever.

They ask for one of mine, then proceed to ask me to make the fucker for them as well as they can't roll. If you're too cheap to shell out a few quid for your own tailor mades and don't know how to roll then quit smoking you cheap, scrounging fucking cunts. Any other smokers on here know what i'm on about?

BQ, a man after my own arterially clogged heart.

I'm a smoker, and I can't abide this weaselly sort of behaviour. Worse still are the simpering cunts who turn up at the smoking shelter bold as fucking brass, pat their pockets, and then give you a gormless, brown toothed grin. You know as well as I do what their next question usually is, and they are normally repeat offenders.

I also believe that disposable lighters are somehow in a constant state of flux with a parallel universe, as no sooner have I bought one, it fucking vanishes without a trace.

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

No. It's a filthy habit and you will probably die horribly. 

We've all got to die of something, it may not necessarily be the cigs that kill me. You may even get lung cancer as a non smoker gobs, it's a possibility.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

We've all got to die of something, it may not necessarily be the cigs that kill me. You may even get lung cancer as a non smoker gobs, it's a possibility.

I knew a lad who didn't smoke or drink. Kept fit and watched his diet. He must have been really pissed off when he died of nothing.

Guest Ahriman

One of the perks of being a sad lonely bastard who never leaves his house is that you never have to worry about sharing cigarettes.

I wholeheartedly recomend it.

Guest Manky

Around here we have a name for these scroungers. We call them a   ponce. That is not to get confused with nonce or sconce which are respectively a kiddie fiddler and an ornamental wall mounted light fitting.

Guest BrothersQuim

Good point Decs, I forgot to mention the pikey cunts pocketing the lighter as well. It has been known in the past that I've put a bit of arse hair in the roll and watched the cunts smoke my dingle berry, that is only reserved for the repeat offenders though......trust me, they don't ask again after that.

24 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

One of my many vices is that I enjoy smoking, I don't mind giving someone the odd cig or 2 if they've run out but I draw the lines at Cunts who never have their own ever.

They ask for one of mine, then proceed to ask me to make the fucker for them as well as they can't roll. If you're too cheap to shell out a few quid for your own tailor mades and don't know how to roll then quit smoking you cheap, scrounging fucking cunts. Any other smokers on here know what i'm on about?

Add to this nom, social smoking cunts. You know, the drippy little cunts who only partake in it when they've had a drink and lost all their inhibitions. 

Pansy cunted cunts.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Around here we have a name for these scroungers. We call them a   ponce. That is not to get confused with nonce or sconce which are respectively a kiddie fiddler and an ornamental wall mounted light fitting.

or a big fat bonce, some cunt's fat head

Guest nobgobbler
35 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

That's true. If you're not bothered about popping your clogs, as you appear to be, the CC wood chipper hasn't been used for a while and is in need of testing.

Guest BrothersQuim
19 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That's true. If you're not bothered about popping your clogs, as you appear to be, the CC wood chipper hasn't been used for a while and is in need of testing.

I may not be bothered but that doesn't mean I want to do it in a hurry.

3 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I used to roll my own because I couldn't stand the taste of tailor mades. But I know exactly what you're on about. Thankfully I gave up after three years and just drank myself silly.

3 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Gobbling nobs gives you throat cancer. Well that's what Sister Mary Assumpta told me when she was giving me the cane at school.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had a cousin like that. Drink killed him in the end. He was hit by a Carlsberg lorry.

A mate of mine was walking past a building site when a breeze block dropped from the 10th floor missed his shoulder by 6 inches.

Caved his fucking skull in.

Now can we stop this silliness and get back to serious debate?

Guest MikeD
46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I tell you what makes my blood boil -crematoriums!

I'll never forget my granddad's last words.

'What the fuck are you going to do with that hammer?'

Guest BrothersQuim
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to roll my own because I couldn't stand the taste of tailor mades. But I know exactly what you're on about. Thankfully I gave up after three years and just drank myself silly.

I know what you mean, can't smoke many tailored before my throat feels fucked and dry.

I have dabbled with the idea of quiting, but to be honest I enjoy the first cig of the morning and a coffee too much. Plus when I need 5 minutes in work I'll go for one, it may be detrimental for my health but it stops me from hitting one of the cunts with the closest, heaviest object to hand.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I know what you mean, can't smoke many tailored before my throat feels fucked and dry.

I have dabbled with the idea of quiting, but to be honest I enjoy the first cig of the morning and a coffee too much. Plus when I need 5 minutes in work I'll go for one, it may be detrimental for my health but it stops me from hitting one of the cunts with the closest, heaviest object to hand.

Do you work in an abattoir?