CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Postman Poof

Guest MikeD

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As you are a barely literate, disgustingly ignorant, thick as pig shit northern cunt, I'm not overly suprised that you have never heard of the Oxford comma.

You are correct. I have never heard of the Oxford comma. Neither have you, you simple hayseed twat.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Then maybe you should stick to being a racist simpleton instead of trying to offer advice on punctuation and sentence structure, you thick bastard.

Steady, Decs, our Northern Goebbels did manage to hold down a job as a postman for nearly 6 whole months. 

He can't be that stupid, can he? 

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As you are a barely literate, disgustingly ignorant, thick as pig shit northern cunt, I'm not overly suprised that you have never heard of the Oxford comma.

What a fucking cretin he has made himself look today. A cock, a cunt, and a cretin. 

Guest Manky
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What a fucking cretin he has made himself look today. A cock, a cunt, and a cretin. 

If I stick out as a cretin, I must be a pretty good cretin bearing in mind all the high quality top notch cretinous oafs such as yourself and Dickmush. Total Biffs in spaz chariots.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 April 2016 at 2:56 PM, Bubbles said:

Quincy does a top job as location planner, Manky is in charge of security, Scotty does a standup routine, Swarms is the certified first-responder, Punkers is responsible for catering and your mum is the toilet attendant. 

As she does such a swell job, I have been known to throw her a bone on occasion. 

When last I took a shite, to be honest I found her standing there a little off putting, but when I discovered there was no bogroll left, in fairness she did take of her socks so I could wipe my hoop, and after she put them back on did thank me very politely indeed. 

20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

When last I took a shite, to be honest I found her standing there a little off putting, but when I discovered there was no bogroll left, in fairness she did take of her socks so I could wipe my hoop, and after she put them back on did thank me very politely indeed. 

I also think it's very kind of her to take her son to work, even if it is only to use him as a toilet brush.

On 30/04/2016 at 3:42 PM, Manky said:

As an ex-postman, I do not approve of all this fuss over a loveable family pet.

Just remember the address then stuff all the mail down a convenient grid.

I hope you worked the old postie trick, manky. Wait for some old biddies new credit card to arrive, flatter them into telling you what year they were born, (guaranteed pin number,) then straight down the cashpoint and drain their account. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/30/2016 at 9:35 AM, MikeD said:

I wondered when you'd come along.

Wife given you time off from watching the kids?

I should think it would be more like his supervised visitation with the children was ended early for whatever reason.  The sudden resignation of yet another day carer, perhaps.