CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thanks. Pass me a slice of that upside down cake please! 

Sorry Stubby was trying to eat it when he was drowned in the "totally dry" Thames & Severn Canal at Stroud.

26 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

It seems to be more on "the edge" sort of "faux" Cotswolds.

What the fuck would you know.  Have you ever been out of East Ham dear?   What’s with the change of name?  Everyone knows it’s you Pen 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

What the fuck would you know.  Have you ever been out of East Ham dear?   What’s with the change of name?  Everyone knows it’s you Pen 

I've never had an East Ham .. is it something that you put on a butty?

Just now, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

I've never had an East Ham .. is it something that you put on a butty?

Wow.... glorious reply. Had me shaking a bit there Pen, but don’t worry I think on reflection I will get back on my feet.

i like you Pen, grow a pair and woman up.

be a bit more eccentric and shake it up a bit.  Alternatively get roaring drunk and annoying.

livens the place up.

decimus makes it feel like a Library.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow.... glorious reply. Had me shaking a bit there Pen, but don’t worry I think on reflection I will get back on my feet.

i like you Pen, grow a pair and woman up.

be a bit more eccentric and shake it up a bit.  Alternatively get roaring drunk and annoying.

livens the place up.

decimus makes it feel like a Library.

Have you ever had yorkshire pudd with custard like my gran used to make?

1 minute ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Have you ever had yorkshire pudd with custard like my gran used to make?

Errrrr was she very mentally ill?  Pen.    Don’t ask questions make statements.   Iam disappointed in you.  Please try harder to be a cunt.

37 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

There is also an ambiguity with yourself and your name .. are you a cunt with a man or are you a man with a cunt or was it that with you the doctor was also unable to make up his mind?

Why so rattled?

if you claim to be a hermaphrodite on a site named Cunts Corner, you can hardly expect people not to discuss it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errrrr was she very mentally ill?  Pen.    Don’t ask questions make statements.   Iam disappointed in you.  Please try harder to be a cunt.

I wish he'd try harder to end his dismal life.  

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Why so rattled?

if you claim to be a hermaphrodite on a site named Cunts Corner, you can hardly expect people not to discuss it.

Feel free, but don't tickle me.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wish he'd try harder to end his dismal life.  

Is she a he?   Pen are you packing lunch between your legs or are you like Blubber a splitarse woman?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You claim to be a Manky so you must have had yorkshire pudd with custard.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Is she a he?   Pen are you packing lunch between your legs or are you like Blubber a splitarse woman?

Suspect!  

1 minute ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

You claim to be a Manky so you must have had yorkshire pudd with custard.

Are you alright?   If Iam a Manc then Iam by definition a Lancastrian.  Yorkshire pudding is about as irrelevant to me as a fucking smoked herring.  With or without Custard !   Jesus Pen, sort yourself out girl, man, whatever you are.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Has she , he got a suspect package?

I NEVER want to find out!  If you want confirmation, you will have to ask Albert.  Be warned, you run the risk of being bored to fucking death if you open that box.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I NEVER want to find out!  If you want confirmation, you will have to ask Albert.  Be warned, you run the risk of being bored to fucking death if you open that box.  

Noted.  Box left locked.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know.

You are cirencester way,  maybe stroud.   But actually we all know you work at GC HQ in Cheltenham and are fake Cotswolds.   Iam dangerously close with this and so I will utter no more. 

Either that, or you fit exhausted on Honda Civics in Swindon.

i wager the latter.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are cirencester way,  maybe stroud.   But actually we all know you work at GC HQ in Cheltenham and are fake Cotswolds.   Iam dangerously close with this and so I will utter no more. 

Either that, or you fit exhausted on Honda Civics in Swindon.

i wager the latter.

Be careful you are being "watched".

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you alright?   If Iam a Manc then Iam by definition a Lancastrian.  Yorkshire pudding is about as irrelevant to me as a fucking smoked herring.  With or without Custard !   Jesus Pen, sort yourself out girl, man, whatever you are.

You are post 1974 you are a Mank nothing more. I bet that you even think that Stockport is in Manchester and pronounce Wilmslow as wimslow.

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Albert knows nothing unless he's really Scotty.