CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cataract Surgery

Guest Lady Penelope

Did you get them to put in an artificial lens while they were poking about in there anyway? Technically that would make you bionic.

Get your vag upgraded and you can join the Borg collective. Seven of Sixty-Nine.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you get them to put in an artificial lens while they were poking about in there anyway? Technically that would make you bionic.

Get your vag upgraded and you can join the Borg collective. Seven of Sixty-Nine.

Just get it fumigated .

On 19 May 2016 at 4:46 PM, Lady Penelope said:

Waiting to remove the eye shield is a pain

Utterly fucking shit nom !  Are you from a 3rd world cuntry or fucking 86 or something to have such eye problems?  By the way blind cunt, this is cunts corner not the NHS help line for the worlds fucking poorly people to get free treatment.  Nom a cunt not the boring fact you are waiting to have your eye patch taken off in a few hours.  What next.....waiting to have my hair permed?  Waiting to have my cunt waxed?  Waiting to have my entire Turkish family arrive on a rubber dingy?  Fucking shite.....get a grip and sort this shit out.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Utterly fucking shit nom !  Are you from a 3rd world cuntry or fucking 86 or something to have such eye problems?  By the way blind cunt, this is cunts corner not the NHS help line for the worlds fucking poorly people to get free treatment.  Nom a cunt not the boring fact you are waiting to have your eye patch taken off in a few hours.  What next.....waiting to have my hair permed?  Waiting to have my cunt waxed?  Waiting to have my entire Turkish family arrive on a rubber dingy?  Fucking shite.....get a grip and sort this shit out.

I'm 103

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 May 2016 at 4:46 PM, Lady Penelope said:

Waiting to remove the eye shield is a pain

I am not one to be rude to a lady, unless she is a lazy nomming slut with tramps spunk running down her laddered tights and filling up her DM boots.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, scotty said:

...dripping over her not too pleasant feet.

...only to have you slurp it off her cracked yellow toenails, while licking shit caked pubes from between her greasy toes. Sick cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 20/05/2016 at 6:08 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I am now bionic :P:)

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

...only to have you slurp it off her cracked yellow toenails, while licking shit caked pubes from between her greasy toes. Sick cunt.

She's the one who pointed out her ugly feet quince. Have a gander at her minge thread.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, scotty said:

She's the one who pointed out her ugly feet quince. Have a gander at her minge thread.

I cannot abide a woman with feet like a raptor .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
40 minutes ago, scotty said:

I have to confess to a liking for a pretty pair of feet on a bird, quincy. That's why I never dated heather mills.

Can't say I care one way or the other for them, as long as they are not reeking of cheese and devoid of hair I'm easy, anyway they should be out of ones field of vision when they are knocking against ones ears. I dare say most of those you are familiar with are hooves or paws.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, scotty said:

I have to confess to a liking for a pretty pair of feet on a bird, quincy. That's why I never dated heather mills.

So, you like birds then?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Can't say I care one way or the other for them, as long as they are not reeking of cheese and devoid of hair I'm easy, anyway they should be out of ones field of vision when they are knocking against ones ears. I dare say most of those you are familiar with are hooves or paws.

Long before you landed on here, that was one of my nominations on the old site before it got sterilised. There was a poster going by the name of "mammoth cock" who supposedly had a foot fetish, probably someone having a laugh,  but I put up a nom about it. His catchphrase was "I'd suck her toes."  iirc, that was when roops mentioned her joggers trotters and wanted to know why any bloke would care either way. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope

Hopefully I will be having catarct removed from my left eye tomorrow.. Vision in my right eye is not perfect post surgeryas I have lots of tiny black floaters but at least I can see and for that I am grateful. Oddly I have met a couple of people who although they will admit that their eyesight is much better post surgery they are unhappy with the results.

Guest Ollyboro
30 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Hopefully I will be having catarct removed from my left eye tomorrow.. Vision in my right eye is not perfect post surgeryas I have lots of tiny black floaters but at least I can see and for that I am grateful. Oddly I have met a couple of people who although they will admit that their eyesight is much better post surgery they are unhappy with the results.

There's every chance the floaters are down to your enormous gin consumption. As for people not being happy about their improved eyesight; perfectly understandable. Could you imagine being Frank and realising how much of a shambling piece of shit you really are? On a more pleasant note, I'm hoping to get my Jap's eye unclogged any year now. Spunkers has offered to do it for free, but he's a poof.