CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hollywood cunts

Eddie

Most film stars are cunts, that's a given,however Leonardo DiCaprio has upped the ante by taking a private jet to New York to to collect an environment award, before getting back on the plane the following day to attend a Gala in Paris. I also bet he also drives a Prius, but only when his fleet of Aston's and Bentley's are dirty. Perhaps only Ghetto-tastic american rappers such as Kanye West or P Diddy can come close to matching these cuntbags. 

Since when did the job description of film star have the addendum 'Must be voice of concerned single interest pressure groups'?

The job of all 'celebs' (proper ones not these cunts who would turn up to the opening of a fridge door if it thought it would get them column inches in 'Hello') is to tool around in Hot Rods, ripped to the tits on crystal meth, snorting coke of a hookers tits whilst simultaneously eating smoked salmon mousse out the arsehole of a Penthouse Pet.

Bollocks to Jane Fonda! Fuck you Whoopi Goldberg and double fuck you with an epee-tipped sybian device Leonardo Di Caprio!

Fatty Arbuckle and Charlie Sheen'll learn yers!

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

tool around in Hot Rods, ripped to the tits on crystal meth, snorting coke of a hookers tits whilst simultaneously eating smoked salmon mousse out the arsehole of a Penthouse Pet.

And that my fellow cunts is what I am going to do on a daily basic should my euromillion ticket comes up trumps....its a modest enough ambition but I would follow it up by taking Fiona Bruce out for a curry and a knee trembler afterwards. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Most film stars are cunts, that's a given,however Leonardo DiCaprio has upped the ante..

The filthy perverted cunt! Still, at least he hasn't adopted any African babies yet for whatever sick purpose, like some titless cunts you could mention.

• Like 1

Gwyneth Paltrow is another top draw cunt, steam cleaning her vagina, eating 1 carrot per day prepared by her chef and her kids raised by a nanny, but she can advise the normal mum's as a 'life advisor', pretentious skinny no tits slag.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Most film stars are cunts, that's a given,however Leonardo DiCaprio has upped the ante by taking a private jet to New York to to collect an environment award, before getting back on the plane the following day to attend a Gala in Paris. I also bet he also drives a Prius, but only when his fleet of Aston's and Bentley's are dirty. Perhaps only Ghetto-tastic american rappers such as Kanye West or P Diddy can come close to matching these cuntbags. 

Jealous cunt.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The filthy perverted cunt! Still, at least he hasn't adopted any African babies yet for whatever sick purpose, like some titless cunts you could mention.

You get 'bogof' on the black ones