CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say 'You know'

Witheredscrote

5 hours ago, Axe Wound said:

Drives me fucking mad these cunts who say shit like, "We was just 'avin a bit a banta." after psychologically destroying some other lame cunt on the. I thought banter was supposed to be witty and funny not nasty and malicious. What you mean to say is "We was just 'avin a character assassination on that cunt over there."

"It is what it is..." OF COURSE IT IS YOU PROLAPSED CUNT. IF IT WASN'T WHAT IT IS IT'D BE SOMETHING FUCKING ELSE!

"It's a no-brainer." Well thank fuck for that, cos you don't got one, anus eater.

Went to college with a posh cunt who used to say "amalgamate" every time he could, "Oh yeah, we could, like, amalgamate these two companies." Oh yeah and I could, like amalgamate your face and my chainsaw.

Still, nothing a good case of bowel cancer can't cure, eh?

Do you have brain cancer or are you just a complete simpleton? 

Guest Axe Wound
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You know .....I'm fucking your wife.  Now that's a cunt !

Thank fuck for that! Saves me a chore and frees up some time for me to go spit on the homeless. Have to warn you though - she could take a submarine!

Guest Axe Wound
4 hours ago, Rev said:

We noticed.

Yes, her cavernous twat has saved us a fortune on heating bills, when the temp drops we all just pitch a tent beside her cervix and judiciously break out the sowesters while sealing our nostrils with clumps of pubic hair hacked from her pubis with swords.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Yes, her cavernous twat has saved us a fortune on heating bills, when the temp drops we all just pitch a tent beside her cervix and judiciously break out the sowesters while sealing our nostrils with clumps of pubic hair hacked from her pubis with swords.

Hairy cavernous genetalia with over powering pungency. Hmmm sounds familiar   

11 hours ago, Axe Wound said:

Thank fuck for that! Saves me a chore and frees up some time for me to go spit on the homeless. Have to warn you though - she could take a submarine!

Fucking her was like throwing a chip up Yorkshire Street.  Wide gusset.