CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say 'You know'

Witheredscrote

These arseholes are everywhere, they can't utter more than one sentence without saying 'you know'. Footballers  and other low life chavscum are always doing it.  This morning my son phoned me and now he has started it. 'you know, you know, you know'. I put the phone down on the soppy cunt. If this has been mentioned on here before I offer no apologies , I didn't know.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

you know, is only half of this  ...the really stupid cunts prefer, "you know wot I mean like"

You bastard!

I'd managed to obliterate this from my memory... One of "my" secretaries years ago used to say this at the end of every fucking sentence... in mackem accent... ripped my fucking piss it did.... "ya knoworrameanleik"

And she used to dunk her morning Mars bar into her coffee before eating it...

9 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

These arseholes are everywhere, they can't utter more than one sentence without saying 'you know'. Footballers  and other low life chavscum are always doing it.  This morning my son phoned me and now he has started it. 'you know, you know, you know'. I put the phone down on the soppy cunt. If this has been mentioned on here before I offer no apologises , I didn't know.

I think I liked you better when I thought you were dead, you know? 

2 hours ago, deebom said:

I've got a mate who says "Basically, at the end of the day." Pretty much at the end of every sentence. Twat.

I know someone who says, "It's a case of..." in pretty much every sentence. Sometimes more than once, occasionally at the start, middle and end. He's not my fucking mate though.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

These arseholes are everywhere, they can't utter more than one sentence without saying 'you know'. Footballers  and other low life chavscum are always doing it.  This morning my son phoned me and now he has started it. 'you know, you know, you know'. I put the phone down on the soppy cunt. If this has been mentioned on here before I offer no apologies , I didn't know.

You know, i think the cuntish parents are to blame.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know someone who says, "It's a case of..." in pretty much every sentence. Sometimes more than once, occasionally at the start, middle and end. He's not my fucking mate though.

It's your missus , eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25 May 2016 at 9:44 AM, witheredscrote said:

You know, you're still due me an apology for your behaviour, from way back in your grassing days, before your period of penitence. You cunt.

"So he turned round and said..." and then "I turned round and said. ......" 

So what, you were back to back when the fucking conversation started? And then the cunt confuses things even more by saying "So then I turned round and said........"

Jesus Christ  will people  stop fucking turning round when they're talking!!!!!

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"So he turned round and said..." and then "I turned round and said. ......" 

So what, you were back to back when the fucking conversation started? And then the cunt confuses things even more by saying "So then I turned round and said........"

Jesus Christ  will people  stop fucking turning round when they're talking!!!!!

Thankfully, no cunt turned round when I was masturbating myself into a frenzied froth over my Aufseherrin snaps when on my all-in package fun tour of Auschwitz last year. Mounds of glasses and suitcases was so fucking boring, that I spiced the place up with a beer and schnitzel kebab race in Krema IV. Liam Neeson is a cunt.

Guest Manky
25 minutes ago, Rev said:

Thankfully, no cunt turned round when I was masturbating myself into a frenzied froth over my Aufseherrin snaps when on my all-in package fun tour of Auschwitz last year. Mounds of glasses and suitcases was so fucking boring, that I spiced the place up with a beer and schnitzel kebab race in Krema IV. Liam Neeson is a cunt.

Swap you some pictures of Irma Grese in her prime. Fully clothed by Hugo Boss.

Guest nobgobbler

Missing words out is just as cuntish. "said my sensitivity came back", "said keep using the toothpaste then". Who said? he said? she said? some cunt said?

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I wish you wouldn't say anything. 

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

.. exactly the same fucking shit you've repeated 5 times already

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Swap you some pictures of Irma Grese in her prime. Fully clothed by Hugo Boss.

They were all clothed courtesy of Herr Boss, Mankers. I was more of a pre-capture Anneliese Kohlmann cunt myself. Pert.