CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disney lezzers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Snatch said:

It has the voice of Ellen DeGeneres,another "Celebrity" that felt the need to own up by announcing it on TV. She's a lezzer,so fucking what.

Sometimes I think they don't want acceptance just so they bang on about it all the time.

They don't want acceptance, they want to bleat on about themselves all day as being "different" yet normal... hence the cunts in the doggie get-ups.  It's the "look at me" society.

8 hours ago, Rev said:

There are however, a couple of Disney lesbies I'd watch all day long. That Evil Queen from Snow White (pre-bad apple) and the bad cow from Sleeping Beauty giving it fucking large on each other's vulvas in a paddling pool full of custard would grab my fucking attention. Disney always try and incorporate some kind of moral allegory, so why not have these two rampant, latex-clad powerful fister-sisters of palatable aesthetics, fingering the bastard fuck out of each other for the dads who draw the short straw of dragging the fucking brats to the cinema, while the missus goes on the rampage with the joint account card?

And when the kids ask you want them ladies are doing to each other... "ask your mother when you get home"...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Rev said:

There are however, a couple of Disney lesbies I'd watch all day long. That Evil Queen from Snow White (pre-bad apple) and the bad cow from Sleeping Beauty giving it fucking large on each other's vulvas in a paddling pool full of custard would grab my fucking attention. Disney always try and incorporate some kind of moral allegory, so why not have these two rampant, latex-clad powerful fister-sisters of palatable aesthetics, fingering the bastard fuck out of each other for the dads who draw the short straw of dragging the fucking brats to the cinema, while the missus goes on the rampage with the joint account card?

Er. I've seen both many times but this is the first such interpretation I've heard. I'm afraid to say you are a sick fucking fucko. No doubt at all that these cartoon tarts are one million times more attractive than the shovel jawed, pock faced heifers that crack the pavements of district9, sorry, Glasgow, on their way to the dole/offy/chippy.

40 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Er. I've seen both many times but this is the first such interpretation I've heard. I'm afraid to say you are a sick fucking fucko. No doubt at all that these cartoon tarts are one million times more attractive than the shovel jawed, pock faced heifers that crack the pavements of district9, sorry, Glasgow, on their way to the dole/offy/chippy.

It's a typical deflection from the Rev, designed to steer us away from the true object of his affections - Ursula the fat octopus. That cunt could fist eight little mermaids simultaneously, and I for one would pay good money to watch.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a typical deflection from the Rev, designed to steer us away from the true object of his affections - Ursula. That cunt could fist 8 little mermaids simultaneously, and I for one would pay good money to watch that.

The great bear? If you could fuck a constellation - which one?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Decimus would doubtless go for Leo Minor. 

I'd fuck the twins, if I didn't catch the crab (nebulae).

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Wiz would like to Plough the Eridanus of Apus. 

I wish he'd just get Cancer. 

I just knew this would be a good starter.

ill bet you've seen spunk go down running off the shoulder of Brian

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

That's what I said you soft cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Ah right. I thought it was seen ships go down burning etc

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anyway , it doesn't matter, all these things are lost like spunky tears in ... even more spunky rain 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Too slow on the edit, fuck it. 

It's ok, I wasn't correct , no matter how excellent I was by natural accident 

Guest deebom
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a typical deflection from the Rev, designed to steer us away from the true object of his affections - Ursula the fat octopus. That cunt could fist eight little mermaids simultaneously, and I for one would pay good money to watch.

You disappoint me Baws. Firstly, how can an octopus fist anything? And secondly, do mermaids even have minges?

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I am glad I went to bed early last night and missed this rambling shite. The last 17 posts  are boring bollocks by 3  pissed up cunts whose wive's had the common sense to say ' not tonight'. Up your game you sloppy turds or fuck off. Disgraceful

We're glad you went to bed early, too. Shame it wasn't your death bed. 

1 hour ago, deebom said:

You disappoint me Baws. Firstly, how can an octopus fist anything? And secondly, do mermaids even have minges?

Get out of my mind palace!

("Mind Palace" is what well-bred sociopaths call their wank bank.)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

We're glad you went to bed early, too. Shame it wasn't your death bed. 

The seabed would have been fine too.