CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disney lezzers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/31/finding-dory-rumored-to-feature-disney-pixars-first-lesbian-couple.html

Walt, what the fuck is this shit? 

I have two daughters, cunts in progress, who lap up Frozen etc like the rest of them. I do not need them being encouraged to lap up snatch batter by some Yankee faggot scribble studio - that is daddy's job.

I may well sing a different tune when they are 18 and bring home some proper lesbanians with spandex skirts, massive tits and what have you to stay over. Certainly, bring them on over, fill up the paddling pool, I'm "cool".

However, they are not remotely 18, and though this sort of thing is a facet of modern, bent  life, I'd rather not flange on flange action be pushed from a studio whose products they tend to idolise.

Walt, you fucking cunt, it's not the same as bugs bunny tucking his cock between his legs and pretending to be a lady rabbit, if you think this washes- it Disnae.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/31/finding-dory-rumored-to-feature-disney-pixars-first-lesbian-couple.html

I have two daughters, cunts in progress, who lap up Frozen etc like the rest of them. I do not need them being encouraged to lap up snatch batter by some Yankee faggot scribble studio - that is daddy's job.

I may well sing a different tune when they are 18 and bring home some proper lesbanians with spandex skirts, massive tits and what have you to stay over. Certainly, bring them on over, fill up the paddling pool, I'm "cool".

However, they are not remotely 18, and though this sort of thing is a facet of modern, bent  life, I'd rather not flange on flange action be pushed from a studio whose products they tend to idolise.

Walt, you fucking cunt, it's not the same as bugs bunny tucking his cock between his legs and pretending to be a lady rabbit, if you think this washes- it Disnae.

Posting a fucking essay again. Do you own this place ?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Posting a fucking essay again. Do you own this place ?

I own you, you grassing cunt, and don't you forget it.

Guest Axe Wound
54 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It'll be a long wait for that shit, Cock. The only lesbanians your fugliy kids are likely to be able to land will look like Stephen Hawking without the intelligence or conversational skills.

Fucking lesbian fish! What next, queer deer? 'Bambi Buggers' The new Disney hit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

It'll be a long wait for that shit, Cock. The only lesbanians your fugliy kids are likely to be able to land will look like Stephen Hawking without the intelligence or conversational skills.

Fucking lesbian fish! What next, queer deer? 'Bambi Buggers' The new Disney hit.

Lesbian fish? 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lesbian fish? 

Had to be lezzers, all that fishy batter, wouldn't work with poofs they are more likely to be back-scuttling bonobo monkeys.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Had to be lezzers, all that fishy batter, wouldn't work with poofs they are more likely to be back-scuttling bonobo monkeys.

Ding, some sunny days like this , when the birds are singing, I sometimes in a lightness of mood consider treating you as a nearly normal cunt, or at least not praying for your death and idly drawing you with no head and arms and your balls sliced off.

...but then you go and blurt out something truly imbecilic like this, and I only want to sew a grenade between your lungs and see what the fuck happens.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, some sunny days like this , when the birds are singing, I sometimes in a lightness of mood consider treating you as a nearly normal cunt, or at least not praying for your death and idly drawing you with no head and arms and your balls sliced off.

...but then you go and blurt out something truly imbecilic like this, and I only want to sew a grenade between your lungs and see what the fuck happens.

I will save Ding the trouble. What a load of fucking bollocks, kill yourself. Truly embarrassing drivel.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Walt you talkin 'bout, Quincy? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I will save Ding the trouble. What a load of fucking bollocks, kill yourself. Truly embarrassing drivel.

Withers. It is noble if you to stand in front of your boyfriend, take a bullet for him, certainly it would be quicker than taking a load from him and slowly dying of AIDS in some awful, grimy French hospice. 

Guest Bill Stickers

If I was a father, thankfully I'm not, I'd rather my daughter ended up a lesbian than meeting the blokes who are pounding her in the back of Novas. 

50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If I was a father, thankfully I'm not, I'd rather my daughter ended up a lesbian than meeting the blokes who are pounding her in the back of Novas. 

At last we get to the reason for Bill's angst against all man,he's a fucking jaffa!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, Axe Wound said:

A gay Aladdin that rubs cocks instead of lamps.

Guest deebom

YAY for a big important step to acceptance!!!!

See? These fucking cunts have acceptance.

There isn't a facet of modern life that doesn't feature puffs of some type or other, but they are still fucking banging on about acceptance. Fucking small minded, self important, narcissistic cunts.

Guest Snatch

It has the voice of Ellen DeGeneres,another "Celebrity" that felt the need to own up by announcing it on TV. She's a lezzer,so fucking what.

Sometimes I think they don't want acceptance just so they bang on about it all the time.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

That's sort of what I said. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

At last we get to the reason for Bill's angst against all man,he's a fucking jaffa!

I wish I was a Jaffa 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, deebom said:

YAY for a big important step to acceptance!!!!

See? These fucking cunts have acceptance.

There isn't a facet of modern life that doesn't feature puffs of some type or other, but they are still fucking banging on about acceptance. Fucking small minded, self important, narcissistic cunts.

I wish they were all dead.

There are however, a couple of Disney lesbies I'd watch all day long. That Evil Queen from Snow White (pre-bad apple) and the bad cow from Sleeping Beauty giving it fucking large on each other's vulvas in a paddling pool full of custard would grab my fucking attention. Disney always try and incorporate some kind of moral allegory, so why not have these two rampant, latex-clad powerful fister-sisters of palatable aesthetics, fingering the bastard fuck out of each other for the dads who draw the short straw of dragging the fucking brats to the cinema, while the missus goes on the rampage with the joint account card?

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You can't be surprised, Quince.  The voice of Dory is Ellen rug muncher DeGeneres.  Anything she puts her fist in will be turning dyke in no time, your daughters included.  If you're going to indoctrinate them to fishy things, try a yank fishing programme, where some pretentious, up his own arse bell end, catches a fish, holds onto it until it almost suffocates to death, then releases it back into the water, and 5 minutes later catches the same stupid fucking cunt animal and repeats the process.  Cunts, the lot of them.