CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 2 June 2016 at 10:47 PM, Rick_B said:

I can't say I particularly like it. There is a misconception though, sushi does not mean raw fish, it means vinegared rice. Quite a lot of sushi from sushi bars does contain raw fish, but it can also contain cooked fish or even be vegetarian. Raw fish has to be very fresh to be palatable and safe to eat, so all sushi you buy from supermarkets is either veggie or has things like cooked prawn or tinned tuna in it.

I hate to agree with you on account of you being a cunt and a dullard, but I do believe these uncultured omlette eating cunts are referring to sashimi. As you say sushi is about the rice, and is often vegetarian. Jap food at its best is nearly the best there is. Granted sushi is fucking overpriced. Wagamamas is shite. 

Guest deebom
21 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I hate to agree with you on account of you being a cunt and a dullard, but I do believe these uncultured omlette eating cunts are referring to sashimi. As you say sushi is about the rice, and is often vegetarian. Jap food at its best is nearly the best there is. Granted sushi is fucking overpriced. Wagamamas is shite. 

You are a disgusting urchin Cockfingers you toady little cunt. You eat this shit? You'll be denying the holocaust next, and waving babies around on the end of your bayonet.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, deebom said:

You are a disgusting urchin Cockfingers you toady little cunt. You eat this shit? You'll be denying the holocaust next, and waving babies around on the end of your bayonet.

Allow me to clumsily prepare you some puffer fish, you fucking sea cucumber.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 8:11 PM, witheredscrote said:

Raw and fishy, lovely.  Pissflaps and rice every time for me.

I wouldn't put rice anywhere near pissflaps. Apparently its the worst thing for bacteria growth, and the rice is just as bad.

Sushi's a bit of a fucking piss-take, n'est ce que pas? At least those fucking arse-biscuits in shit-houses like McDonalds actually cook/warm their wares. These Shinto-worshipping, Tenko cock-suckers just slice millimetrically thin wedges of highly poisonous (and therefore all but inedible) fucking fish, mould it into a ball with a teaspoonful of rice and wrap it in some slimy green shit that the sea vomits onto beaches and charge up-their-own-arse cunts a bastard fortune to eat it and potentially jeopardise their health and well-being. Prince Phillip is a cunt.

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Have you tasted that fucking Wasabi sauce?? Like giving the last man standing in Chernobyl a deep throat……..horrible Shinto-shit

29 minutes ago, CuntyMcCunterson said:

Have you tasted that fucking Wasabi sauce?? Like giving the last man standing in Chernobyl a deep throat……..horrible Shinto-shit

Yes. It's fucking disgusting. There's no point in making something spicy if it has no fucking taste to back it up. Consuming Wasabi is akin to rubbing your tongue with a cheese-grater, then scrubbing it with powdered light bulbs. It is the food of cunts.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yes. It's fucking disgusting. There's no point in making something spicy if it has no fucking taste to back it up. Consuming Wasabi is akin to rubbing your tongue with a cheese-grater, then scrubbing it with powdered light bulbs. It is the food of cunts.

Agreed Rev, it's not to eveyone taste much like you jocks and your deep fried Mars bars and heroin, but a billion Japanese can't be wrong.

• Like 1

We've practically got black tar heroin on prescription up here, courtesy of that androgynous, chromosome-deficient, cunt-bearded fucking swamp-donkey lesbian Nicola "Fucking Commie Bastard" Sturgeon and her merry band of politically illiterate shite-hawks.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Agreed Rev, it's not to eveyone taste much like you jocks and your deep fried Mars bars and heroin, but a billion Japanese can't be wrong.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rev said:

We've practically got black tar heroin on prescription up here, courtesy of that androgynous, chromosome-deficient, cunt-bearded fucking swamp-donkey lesbian Nicola "Fucking Commie Bastard" Sturgeon and her merry band of politically illiterate shite-hawks.

It's got to be kept respectable, no selling near the schools, keep it in the coloured areas, they don't have souls anyway. 

Guest CuntyMcCunterson
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

But they can be Wong. 

RIP MikeFuckingDwarf. 

Nip hating cunt. Mr Miyagi is going to come and karate chop your nuts to fucking almond dust…oh wait…..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Posted like a true Virgin. Who let you back in you racist, spotty, stubble-less cunt? 

That is a powerful wanking arm on his desperate little graphic .

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Still not funny or thought provoking.  Boring.

Oh, I thought he meant HIS powerful wanking arm on that graphic.. I thought he fancied the blokes arm... especially since it's so pink.