CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

He's done the job, assisted with winning the league and done your club a great service. 

Your club is a shithole, he quite rightly wants to fuck off to pastures new and get double the money. 

You ever looked for a better job with more pay, got an offer and then been told to stay in the same shithole for the same money rather than accept the new one.

No, course you haven't, cos that would be cuntishness of the highest order.

He wants a better job and more money you stupid cunts. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Wow!!

You are the bollocks at this put down malarkey aren't you. No wonder you got 984 points or whatever the fuck they are. 

You certainly know your stuff, and I'm going to like your post in appreciation of the same. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Fuck right off.

Leicester fans are cunts, you crying about 'brazen' discussions isn't going to change that.

fans.....Leicester.......cunts

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you support some team from another equally shit Midlands town down the road? Derby or Forest perhaps? 

No, I support you being a cunt.  It seems to be working. 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

No, I support you being a cunt.  It seems to be working. 

Africans failing their swimming test in the Med. Paris flooding. Ragheads upping their kill streak on each other and you worry about how some prima donna will afford his next Pot Noodle

Cuntishness comes in all shapes and sizes but never have I seen a case as acute as yours.

Cancel your internet connection and render all your devices beyond use. Oh, and die.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Africans failing their swimming test in the Med. Paris flooding. Ragheads upping their kill streak on each other and you worry about how some prima donna will afford his next Pot Noodle

Cuntishness comes in all shapes and sizes but never have I seen a case as acute as yours.

Cancel your internet connection and render all your devices beyond use. Oh, and die.

Thanks you Manky cunt, that was a good post. Have a like for that.

As for pot fucking noodles and Paris flooding, couldn't give a fucking shite. 

Africans do need to raise their swimming game though, can't have that. 

1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

He's done the job, assisted with winning the league and done your club a great service. 

Your club is a shithole, he quite rightly wants to fuck off to pastures new and get double the money. 

You ever looked for a better job with more pay, got an offer and then been told to stay in the same shithole for the same money rather than accept the new one.

No, course you haven't, cos that would be cuntishness of the highest order.

He wants a better job and more money you stupid cunts. 

We have a saying on this site "Football's for irons". You should do well to heed this. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We have a saying on this site "Football's for irons". You should do well to heed this. 

I have a saying that goes "you're a cunt" 

It would be super smashing if you would heed this. 

You don't have to, but I have a cap, and it seems to fit your head perfectly. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Berk

That made my day. 

Doesn't take a lot as you can see, but that made my day.

Thank you, have a like.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

A girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do 

Has she? That sounds wonderful.

With any luck you will get the chance to speak to one.....one day. Then you can double check that claim (although I'm sure it is correct). 

Varsenal

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

That made my day. 

Doesn't take a lot as you can see, but that made my day.

Thank you, have a like.

I really admire your approach to making friends and influencing people. There will be much sinew stiffening and blood summoning among the cuntish hordes. Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war.

I received an email off your old headmaster. He said you broke a number of records at your last school, Particularly the one for being thrown out of a special needs educational establishment for being too fucking spazzy.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

I really admire your approach to making friends and influencing people. There will be much sinew stiffening and blood summoning among the cuntish hordes. Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war.

I received an email off your old headmaster. He said you broke a number of records at your last school, Particularly the one for being thrown out of a special needs educational establishment for being too fucking spazzy.

Why did he email you?

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I lied for effect. It fooled you though didn't it?

Fuck! I stand corrected. I thought you were a proper cunt, but you undone me there! 

Im going to like your post in appreciation, and will add that I like your style.

I can see certain personalities coming though now, it's quite fun. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It didn't because he killed his headmaster and ate his liver with fatha beans and a ........I can't be bothered.

It was going so well, shame you didn't finish it.